MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** CORRECTION ***
I just got off the phone with MINIUSA once again to speak with a different representative and they explained that there were two production months where the Anthracite Headliner was not available, September and October. If your car is produced from November (week 46) and onward you will indeed get the Anthracite Headliner option if you ordered it. MotoringFile also explains this clearly in a news entry that I unfortunately missed.

Worried that I would have to accept the car as it is, I called Classic MINI back and explained to them that I was really hoping to get the anthracite headliner option and they said it was no problem to place another order for November production and it would be here in December. Although I have not recieved my car yet I am already impressed with the customer service and look forward to many years of motoring and positive MINI experiences!

*** This was my old post ***
I just got off the phone with Classic MINI and also placed a call to MINIUSA. They basicly told me that my Cooper S I ordered on 9/29/2004 with the Anthracite headliner cost option was being changed to the regular headliner and that the anthracite was no longer available in the USA!!! Then I finally recieved my production number to check the status of my car and they said it was already built and ready to ship over. How nice of them to share this information with me AFTER the car was built :( Just a heads up to those of you who were thinking about getting an anthracite headliner.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well that's not good. I have an order in with Classic and chose the anthracite headliner option. That was about a week ago and they didn't say anything at the time. :(

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mark, Just give them a call and make sure your car is scheduled for production in November or later and you will get the anthracite headliner as a cost option.

MarkS said:
Well that's not good. I have an order in with Classic and chose the anthracite headliner option. That was about a week ago and they didn't say anything at the time. :(

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts