MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have chosen the Mini Cooper over the One (for those who read my previous thread) as I think performance is all year round, I decided if I am going for a Mini, it should be because it's a great driving experience, not loaded with options! Anyway, what I was wondering was if any of you guys have examples or seen Black Eye Purple? I am going for a basic spec Mini Cooper CVT with white roof, Metallic paint and TLC, will add a sony DAB cd/radio myself. It's between BEP w/roof/mirrors and Astro w/roof/mirrors. I am not sure if the BEP looks a bit too purple though, I know I like the Astro a lot, I think the black with a slight tinge of blue/red hue looks very groovy. BTW - I've considered going for a solid colour and a few options instead (like leather wheel) but am worried about stone chips etc damaging the finish as the last three cars i've had have all been metallic or pearlescent. Experiences of both met and solid welcome! If you think the solid's are pretty durable I may well go with the black II and get the leather wheel, and possibly sport seats...Thanks again, :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow! That look's really smart, much better than I thought it would, dasterdly fiend! I am now torn between Astro and BlackEyePurple more than ever! Oh well, gives me something new to think about now i've chosen the Cooper over the One....BTW, those rocket wheels look great in white, I saw them in normal before and was'nt to impressed, but the white is very cool indeed. Thanks for those, any other opinions (especially postings of white roof cooper in astro welcome!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
ledgie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing