-visibility pack
-dynamic stability control
-chrom line exterior
-chrom wing mirror covers
-chrom line interior
-heated washer jets and mirrors
-electric folding mirrors
-interior trim anthracite.

does any body know of any insurance company's who could give me a good quote as I'm only 20 and have have only managed to get a quote for around £2500 and that was with elephant.co.uk and help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dont use elephant!!

I am already insured with elephant and have just picked up my mini one and changed over the insurance.

Elephant says that the pepper pack means the car is modified and will not insure the modifications. They will replace them with standard parts.

So this means if someone steals my wheels, they will replace them with the steel ones!!
What a rip off!!

I checked out the insurance on the mini website and it wasnt that bad

Hope this helps

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Elephant says that the pepper pack means the car is modified and will not insure the modifications. They will replace them with standard parts"

when i was advising my insurer - churchill - of my swap form basic fiat punto to new mini one with pepper pack, they asked me about modifications. I said that I had an upgrade pack, they said as long as it was as aupplied by the manufacturer it was not a modification- ie there was no problem with the alloys replacing the steel wheels.

Interestingly, there was no increase i my premium for the remainder of this policy (4 months) so seems there wont be much of a price hike from my current premiums... I hope :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts