MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. Does anyone have or have seen an indi blue mini with a white roof and bonnet stripes. I am thinking of choices for my S and I am going nuts trying to figure out what I want. I just remember back in college ordering a mini brochure and there was this beautfil tahiti blue with white roof and it just made me drool. I was hoping to recreate that effect with my mini.

Thanks! :p

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I havent got a picture but Ive seen the bonnet stripes for sale at the site below:

http://www.cbg.ie/carnoisseur/

They are £23.99 & measure 50x500cm. They are available in red, blue, silver, black and white :) :) :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
They look great!

I have seen a blue and white car with bonnet strips, sorry no pic's, anh it really looks good.

:D:D:D:D:D

Mark

:D

·
Man Of All Mods
490 Posts
Jayomatic said:
Hey Everyone. Does anyone have or have seen an indi blue mini with a white roof and bonnet stripes. I am thinking of choices for my S and I am going nuts trying to figure out what I want. I just remember back in college ordering a mini brochure and there was this beautfil tahiti blue with white roof and it just made me drool. I was hoping to recreate that effect with my mini.

Thanks! :p
Check my gallery. I have an Indi Blue Cooper with white roof and bonnet strips.

I have now fitted the union jack on the roof but ignor that.

I think Indi Blue and White is the BEST.

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. GET IT. :p

Magik :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi,
Check out my car in the gallary......

MCS, Indi Blue, White Roof, Chrome Line Exterior and Spots........

I thinks it looks the fab............

Perm
:p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Indy Blue / White MCS, with white hood stripes.I was going to forgo the white stripes but they came with the sport package. Now I'm glad I did get it as it helps show the contours of the hood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts