MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
MIA
Joined
·
971 Posts
Hartge said:
Hie,

I own a MCS and Im from malaysia..

How about you man?
I was in Malaysia for the GP and as a MINI owner checked out some of the MINI Garage's... Do you guy get the MCS there, I just couldn't see any? Also what is the wanna be MINI car you have their with the white roof thaat kinda looks like a Micra? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Rampant Lion said:
I was in Malaysia for the GP and as a MINI owner checked out some of the MINI Garage's... Do you guy get the MCS there, I just couldn't see any? Also what is the wanna be MINI car you have their with the white roof thaat kinda looks like a Micra? :D
YUP, was just there recently , and they have a lot of those "wanna be" painted small cars, done in the style and flare of the mini2......funny, but they do look smaller than the mini2, and closer to the classic mini shape and size.

Autobavaria has the most action when it comes to mini2.

The best is get in touch with a local guy like Hartge (Naj), and he can put you in touch with importers with performance parts which are not carried at Autobavaria.

Manilaman
:D :red:

Naj, Thank you for all your help during my stay in KL, till my nxt trip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Rampant Lion said:
I was in Malaysia for the GP and as a MINI owner checked out some of the MINI Garage's... Do you guy get the MCS there, I just couldn't see any? Also what is the wanna be MINI car you have their with the white roof thaat kinda looks like a Micra? :D
Hi Rampant Lion,
The wanna-be Mini car you mentioned is the Malaysia made Perodua Kelisa. There are lots of wanna-be here in Singapore too... Saw some of them even have the bonnet strips installed. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
manilaman2001 said:
YUP, was just there recently , and they have a lot of those "wanna be" painted small cars, done in the style and flare of the mini2......funny, but they do look smaller than the mini2, and closer to the classic mini shape and size.

Autobavaria has the most action when it comes to mini2.

The best is get in touch with a local guy like Hartge (Naj), and he can put you in touch with importers with performance parts which are not carried at Autobavaria.

Manilaman
:D :red:

Naj, Thank you for all your help during my stay in KL, till my nxt trip.

Do you have his contact details of Naj? Plan to buy some upgrade.

Thanks
 

·
SuperSoniC
Joined
·
269 Posts
Rampant lion,

Yes, we have lots of small cars like mini and it is our local made car like what egghead had mentioned. The car is really fun to drive, nice handling but its a slow car...

Derick,

I was pleased to meet you when you were on holiday here in Malaysia. Too bad it was short. Don’t mention about my help… it was just nothing, my pleasure. Make sure you give me a call when you are coming here again.

I’ve check the photo gallery and you have lots of beautiful pics, not just the minis but the sceneries and others too. I like your work. You should teach me how….

E1sa78,

I believe that you are new here in the forum…Welcome to you man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
To Hartge,

Yup, I am new here. So if I need any upgrade, I can give you a ring I guess. Anyway, thanks for the welcome note.
 

·
SuperSoniC
Joined
·
269 Posts
e1sa78,

Good to have you around. Well, Im not really involved with this business. Im just a mini hardcore fan and love modifying cars just like others. I dont carry those parts and do business with it, just that we have some extras that are going for sale. So you better hurry if you want to get some stuffs. You can get it now and do it later since it going to cost some $$ if you were to order it by yourself.. the shipping and Taxes. Btw, you just got your car? New facelift 2005 model, hyper blue?

Anything in mind?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
What do you have at the moment? Bodykits? Exhaust? Rims? Induction kit and etc.

I am still waiting for the car to be delivered. Have not yet received but anxiously waiting for it. It is not my car but my for my family member. But dont worry, I will get soon enough. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Guess What...

I will get my mini cooper s within the next two weeks, I am so bloody excited. I cant wait to drive the car man. I also bought racing stripes from cooperflags to differiente my mini cooper s from the rest. I cant wait to do some minor modifications to the car too.

anyway, will post you the pics later. my cousin and my sister in law will be getting their mini cooper s soon too.


cheers

p/s hopefully we Can organise a one day MINI gathering in KL soon.

to mini on. Go for the pepper white colour and then get the Zeemax CSR bodykit. for sample, go and buy goMini magazine for the month of may 2005 on page 38-43.
 

·
SuperSoniC
Joined
·
269 Posts
e1sa78 said:
Guess What...

I will get my mini cooper s within the next two weeks, I am so bloody excited. I cant wait to drive the car man. I also bought racing stripes from cooperflags to differiente my mini cooper s from the rest. I cant wait to do some minor modifications to the car too.

anyway, will post you the pics later. my cousin and my sister in law will be getting their mini cooper s soon too.


cheers

p/s hopefully we Can organise a one day MINI gathering in KL soon.

to mini on. Go for the pepper white colour and then get the Zeemax CSR bodykit. for sample, go and buy goMini magazine for the month of may 2005 on page 38-43.
Yeah, good for you man. Go and do the mod, it's something you should but at least drive it for 5K km so you can tell the difference.What are you looking into? Wohoo, you gonna have a mini family there when your cousin and sister in law get the car. You guys bought it from AB?

Mini One, Yea check the Gomini Mag and you can see this dude with a pepper white Mini One with Zeemax bodykit.....nice man.
 
1 - 20 of 207 Posts
Top