MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, Is there anybody but Giles, Ross or I which have MTH? Anyways, Im trying to organise a group buy of some MTH decals from R1 in the UK. They're 3.30 pounds each and he needs a minimum of 10 to get them printed up.
If anybody wants some Pm me so we can make up the numbers

So far:
3x CanberraCooperS
2x 7nut
2x me

*(Guys above, let me know if numbers wanted are wrong)*

Attachments

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Im sure you could get them made cheaper than that...

Is R1 making them under license is he?

Todd

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've just received my cable so I wouldn't mind a set. Count me in.

Else we can get the .eps file and have them vinyl cut here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
A question to the guys with the MTH upgrade.

Where did you get the cable from? How much did it cost you?

I think I will be MTHing my car soon :)

·
10,324 Posts
Check out the Performance and Tuning thread... the MTH info is up the top all the time!

They have web links etc...

Todd

·
10,324 Posts
7nut said:
we can get the .eps file and have them vinyl cut here.
I have created an eps file already, so if you get permission and want it, give me a yell... I would think it will be cheaper than $8 per sticker to produce...

The chrome vinyl is very easy to get btw Nick. Just get the signmaker to match the other colors on your stickers to a Pantone vinyl color chart... (I'm pretty sure Avery does one, or whatever they use - its very very easy!!

Todd

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red&blackS said:
I have created an eps file already, so if you get permission and want it, give me a yell... I would think it will be cheaper than $8 per sticker to produce...

The chrome vinyl is very easy to get btw Nick. Just get the signmaker to match the other colors on your stickers to a Pantone vinyl color chart... (I'm pretty sure Avery does one, or whatever they use - its very very easy!!

Todd
To be honest, I could'nt be bothered going to that much trouble to save a few bucks. Im happy to pay the price as it means I can send off a measly 17-18 bucks to his paypal account in 30 seconds and forget about it.

:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts