MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I haven't seen any either. Especially annoying when it is the colour I intend to go for. I have seen pictures of EVERY other available S colour. Why no Indi blue?:mad:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yes, I too am interested in an Indi Blue S.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
S2000&CooperS said:
Yes, I too am interested in an Indi Blue S.
That's my car too:)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I too am starting to sway towards an indie blue S, my mate has an indie blue cooper and it looks great.

Surely, there must be a picture out there somewhere!!

HELP :p

Andy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Here is a mockup I did for my wallpaper. I think its pretty close. I made the wheels more white.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
The INDIE blue always looks good on a MINI no matter what model :D Ohh & it has to have a White roof :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Cheers Jayomatic, thats wicked! I take it you're having Indi Blue then?

I will end up tossing a coin when filling out my build sheet at the dealers in the end, I can see it coming! :D

Andy

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am not sure yet if I want the Indy Blue or not. I really love pictures I have seen of it. But I also realy am starting to like the dark silver as well. I know I am going to have the white roof and mirrors and white S spokes.

I was just curious to see how well the Indy blue colour stays looking as good as it does in the showroom. Does it show scratches really bad? I currenly drive a black car so I know any colour will be better than black. I guess I will just have to compare the colours when I go to the Autoshow in Toronto on Friday.

I still think the Indy Blue with maybe white hood stripes would look pretty snazzy. I always loved looking back in my classic mini brochures and seeing the Tahiti blue with the hood stripes sitting in that old barn. Ever since I saw that picture I knew I was in love.

·
Registered
573 Posts
My mate has an Indi Blue Cooper, it looks amazing, and not bad even when it's dirty.
It's too new to know whether it will show up scratches or not, but I haven't noticed any on it.
He has the white bits including the 5 Spoke star wheels (which look really good)

It looks so much better in the metal than the pictures.
I am gonna have to wait until I see a DS Cooper S at the dealers in May and make my mind up then!

·
puckstopper
4,260 Posts
Jayomatic said:
I still think the Indy Blue with maybe white hood stripes would look pretty snazzy.
That's my plan, Indi Blue with white roof/stipes. I was iffy on the bonnet stripes, based on how they looked on the standard Cooper, but I think they look much better on the S. Something about the more bulging, bulldog shape of the S bonnet seems to go better with the stripes. Makes the standard Cooper look a bit flat-nosed...

-Ricardo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts