MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bring the noise
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
I can only guess at that the reason for pulling out was there was an unfinished bag of crisps in the glovebox...!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
I think smartbomb means that they recovered it for the crisps.
Lets face it its a knackered scooby-doo so why not just leave it under the Ice?;)
 

·
Bring the noise
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
zooooom,
Thanks for the explaination. Had it not been covered in mud, I think that's the best place for one !
Wonder if they are just after the books for schools token ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
:D :D Hmmm, those photos made me feel all warm and nostalgic about the Subaru GL that I drove around Alaska in during the summer of 1995. Quite frankly it was the worst car I have ever driven. And to add insult to injury due to its former owner it smelt like a fish cannery......


kjs
 

·
Bring the noise
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
Oooh arrhhh,
Ol' farmer Giles 'ere....
I'm a 'uge Subaru fan, plen'y of room in the back for me Border Collies and me wellies....Goes threw fields like me ol' John Deere I once 'ad...
Don't like dem flashy ones tho', give me a Legacy or summat anyday....Anyhows Is gots to go, cows ain't gonna feed 'emselves....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
smartbomb said:
Oooh arrhhh,
Ol' farmer Giles 'ere....
I'm a 'uge Subaru fan, plen'y of room in the back for me Border Collies and me wellies....Goes threw fields like me ol' John Deere I once 'ad...
Don't like dem flashy ones tho', give me a Legacy or summat anyday....Anyhows Is gots to go, cows ain't gonna feed 'emselves....
Smartbomb you realy are a nutter.
Keep taking the tablets.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
I wonder if his insurance company will pay out for that :confused: :D :D

For Sale:

1 Subaru Impreza Turbo
1 Wing off a Jumbo Jet
Rally Car blue
1 Careful Owner
Wet weather use only

:D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,459 Posts
smiffy said:
I wonder if his insurance company will pay out for that :confused: :D :D

For Sale:

1 Subaru Impreza Turbo
1 Wing off a Jumbo Jet
Rally Car blue
1 Careful Owner
Wet weather use only

:D :D :D :D :D

do you think he insured his ICE seperately:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
It gives a whole new meaning to........

In at the deep end!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
kjs said:
:D :D ...Quite frankly it was the worst car I have ever driven. And to add insult to injury due to its former owner it smelt like a fish cannery......


kjs
are we talking seal or polar bear here? :)
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top