MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
No, but my cabrio started production today!

Now if my dealer was just able to get the rear fog light added in time. I'm not confident that they did!

·
Registered
147 Posts
DUCTTAPE- well it is about time. :D It is Platz...burg ;)

Now if my dealer was just able to get the rear fog light added in time. I'm not confident that they did!
Are they putting a full set of toggles from factory?

·
Only Unbalanced
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:( too bad. I was looking for someone to go down to the VPC with and pitch a tent and watch our cars until they put them on the truck.

:)

Seriously, good for you. I recall the wait the first time round, back in '02, was unbearable. Making an earlier boat is incredible!

d

·
MINI2 New-ish
29 Posts
DUCTTAPE said:
Jingu Maru, voyage EA-444-JGM Leaves Southhampton on 9th November and into Newark 17th November!
Ducttape: My MCC is listed as "En Route" in the MOL but I've been unable to confirm at the 2W website what ship it is on? I've tried entering my VIN in the "Auto Cargo" section but no luck.

Any advice on what steps you took?

JR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All!
Long time reader, first time poster..... My baby is on that ship! I just can't wait!!! I am going to have to drive around with the top down in November!!!!!!

·
Only Unbalanced
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
minibetty said:
Hi All!
Long time reader, first time poster..... My baby is on that ship! I just can't wait!!! I am going to have to drive around with the top down in November!!!!!!
Welcome Betty! Glad to have you on the boards, and on board!

Are you in the NY area? Coming into Newark too?

And, have you been following the Hudson Bay thread? GREAT opportunity to the new Cabriols (Can you believe a snae person just said that?)

David
DUCTTAPE

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm on board too

I am on board too! Wondering how long it takes to get to my dealer in Phil, PA. I am going to Florida on the 19th.. so I will have to wait until the following weekend to pick it up, I live on Long Island. :)

·
MINI2 New-ish
29 Posts
DUCTTAPE said:
Did you enter the ENTIRE vin number? I first tried just the last part, which the dealer uses. Didn't work.

Let me know if that's it.
Yea - I entered the entire VIN as it is posted in the MOL. I also had tried the last 7 digits since I read that somewhere too. No luck. Rats

·
Only Unbalanced
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was going to reply but got distracted for a moment. The boat left 2 days ago from Southampton.

Can't you just die!?! This is the third MINI I've bought and although I'm not as whacko as I was for the first, I am pumped! MINI, MINI, MINI...

I'm ready to go camp out at the VPC. Maybe hold a BIG sign, saying "USA welcomes MINI" Think it'd make it to CNN? The National Enquirer?: "Whacko Goo-Goo Over Coo-Coo(per)"

Ok, back to work now, before I have to fire myself.

·
Only Unbalanced
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, THAT was a close one. Did you see that? THIS HUGE iceberg just floated by the Jingu Maru. Huge. White everywhere. Man oh man I hope the captain isn't pulling an Exxon Valdiz on this voyage...

I don't think I can take much more of this anxiety.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm on JPPT (Jingu too)

Last I checked, my baby was soaking some rays near Newfoundland. After reading some of the horror stories regarding the convertible I have begun to have second thoughts. :(
I just hope I get a good copy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts