MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Northern Ireland

Hi, how r u doing. I am not from N.Ireland but I do spend a lot of time over there for my work. I have just spent all of Jan thre. I will be back there in March as well. There are a few people on this forum from Northern Ireland though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
B'out ye :D :D :D

I'm from Bangor but live in England now - I go back every school holiday (Teacher!). There was another thread on this topic a while back but I'm not sure where it is!

Seen many MINIs back home? I've only seen silver & black ones, I grinned at some guy in one over Christmas and he looked a bit confused! (I was in my mates Focus so he prob thought I was hitting on him!:p)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice one,theres a few new minis about here but as u say there all black or sliver,mine will be here hopefully by end of febuary in chilli red,cant wait!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Morning. Was in Bavarians today. Asked if i could trade in the Coops for a new 735i. They said I might fit mine in the boot!!!

Seems to be a lot more MINIs on the road since Jan. Must want 2002 model year. What options are you getting mucker??

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright belfastcooper im getting the mini lites alloys,pana sunroof,chrome inserts,red/leather interior,salt pack,alarm,asca control, etc..cant wait,also on order is a mini animal roof spoiler...
what u got on your motor,how long have u had your mini,what u think of it??
do u know if bavarian have the rear clear clusters in yet and prices,where can i get clear side repeaters??

cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Red/Black cooper. Red half leather interior. Sunroof and chilli pack. 5 spoke 16" alloys. Was worried red interior would be OTT but it actually looks really well. Got delivery end of Oct. Really chuffed. Enjoy ebery minute of it and every other driver who jumps in the passenger seat is jealous, even before they drive it.

Sydney Pentland said yesterday they had already supplied a car with clear rears. Think i've seen one on the road in blue. You can order side ones and fit them yourself. Do a search on the forum to find the threads. They are about 20 quid.

Why are you always on in the middle of the night - insomnia ??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi fellow NI coopers, must say I have to agree the the population boom in MINI's I counted 10 on one journey home from Belfast last Saturday!

just for stupid gits like me what the hell are clear side repeaters?!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Clear indicator lenses on the side of the car, just in front of the door.

Here are Monsta's... VERY NICE, still undecided about clear back lenses though.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
ah, clear indicators! it does look class.

Does anyone have a link to a MINI site where you can view after sales options? or new merchandise which I believe is due out this month? (FHM february issue)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bit late with this one but I'm from Northern Ireland too - not far from Downpatrick. I've seen a lot of MINIs running around Crossgar!

I should be ordering my MINI from Bavarian within the next month :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi all..
live in belfast and picking up a used mini on tuesday..
its reg LX 13... cant wait :)
just wondering if the previous owner is a member
cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o well its at a hotel in cookstown,cant mind the name,starts at 11ish,28th sunday july,sounds pretty good,im going to try and make it! if i get more info ill put on here,k dude

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Thanks m m.....:)

This would be a good chance for a few of us regulars to get together, especially since the Club has fizzled out, and until the new one gets going !!:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll be at the cookstown show, I have some more info about it at home so I'll post some more details later!

Look out for a yellow clubman estate :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
MiniBloke said:
I should be ordering my MINI from Bavarian within the next month :D
Have you ordered yours yet ... what kind of delivery date where you quoted ?

Time passes so damn slowly !?!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts