·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm

When I do a boat search all I find is this

Ship last reported (UTC) position Callsign More info
TAGUS LAZA2

Anyways I got a Silver convertible with black roof and black stripes.

Prem pack.
Cold weather pack
Sport Pack.
Sport Suspension
Nav System
Auto Dimming mirrows and rain sensing wipers
CVT (yes I got an automatic don't laugh)

·
Registered
124 Posts
howardpm said:
When I do a boat search all I find is this

Ship last reported (UTC) position Callsign More info
TAGUS LAZA2

Anyways I got a Silver convertible with black roof and black stripes.

Prem pack.
Cold weather pack
Sport Pack.
Sport Suspension
Nav System
Auto Dimming mirrows and rain sensing wipers
CVT (yes I got an automatic don't laugh)
Yeah, that is odd. Seems like the sites either down, the ship hasn'e been making reports or the callsign is wrong. I was able to email the shipping company directly and get my ships callsign, you may want to do the same to confirm it.

Why would I laugh at getting the CVT, if anything I feel bad for you! :p No worries, your car will look great!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha

Well well if I knew how to drive stick and didn't live in the Washington DC area (rated 3rd worst traffic in the US) I would have gotten one besides it would saved me 1400 bucks. Oh well I'm sure it will be a blast to drive anyways.

·
MINI2
16 Posts
Well, I just saw that SGAK (Titus) is a little past half way to Halifax. My HB/W CS along with 130 other Mini's are on her presently. Although once offloaded in Halifax my car has to make the train trip to Victoria BC on the other side of the continent.

Dennis

·
Registered
193 Posts
howardpm said:
Well well if I knew how to drive stick and didn't live in the Washington DC area (rated 3rd worst traffic in the US) I would have gotten one besides it would saved me 1400 bucks. Oh well I'm sure it will be a blast to drive anyways.
3RD WORST?! Man last time I drove through the DC area it took me 2 hours to drive 9 miles, with no wrecks or other obstructions!! I would hate to see what was the worst rated traffic! Glad you got your lil cabrio to keep you entertained...might just make the drive a bit better than bearable! :D :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts