MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Rakey said:
my thoughts exactly, think of all the alternative chilled beverages that could be stored in there:D:D:D
Well MINI Poser doesn't drink.....but if he converted the can into a freezer......

HAAGAN DAZS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
another good use for it you could store a dead body in it for weeks without it smelling bad until you found a good place to dispose of it

or you could put your shopping in it to keep it cool on the way home but not at the same time as the dead body :D :D

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
fevs said:
another good use for it you could store a dead body in it for weeks without it smelling bad until you found a good place to dispose of it

or you could put your shopping in it to keep it cool on the way home but not at the same time as the dead body :D :D
Dead body eh?.....hmmm.

Might harm my police officer career if I got caught....but it does sound like a good idea! :D

And the shopping idea..can tell your a woman! ;) :D

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
fevs said:
ouch last time i checked i wasn't and all that coming from the limp wrist in the NSCM thread :D :D :p
Not too many women lorry drivers...hmm.

Well you were a female.....good old X chromosome!

And that limp wrist thing in the SCNM club (bless you :D )...thats just pure class!

Being the youngest and most entertaining of all the members means I have to live up to my rep of being the gay-acting but straight red headed bean pole who brings a new life into the club.

Otherwise....imagine if we were all as old as Bing....blimey!

·
Registered
69 Posts
just spotted this,

must of seen the same one twice,once on sunday the 17th,and again on monday traveling out of boston (lincs) heading towards peterborough aroung 5.30 pm on the a16...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts