23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AN INVIGORATING ALL-OVER CLEANSING TREATMENT

Road muck exfoliation
Hand body wash
Restoring wax body polish
Interior detox
Fabric and carpet shampoo, hydrotherapy and suction

I've not had the chance to give my car a good clean and with the weather like it is I doubt I will anytime soon. So as a treat to myself I've booked my Mini for Spa next Friday.:D It's not cheap mind - £55 but it's a one off. ;)

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
LMB said:
AN INVIGORATING ALL-OVER CLEANSING TREATMENT

Road muck exfoliation
Hand body wash
Restoring wax body polish
Interior detox
Fabric and carpet shampoo, hydrotherapy and suction

I've not had the chance to give my car a good clean and with the weather like it is I doubt I will anytime soon. So as a treat to myself I've booked my Mini for Spa next Friday.:D It's not cheap mind - £55 but it's a one off. ;)
Hmmm--just about $100 for an interior and exterior detailing? That's reasonable. It would take me about 6 hours to do that job - mind you I take my time and do not detail for money - so $17 per hour? Plus Materials? You're getting a good deal!

Good for you for not running it through a spray and scrape!

Peter..in Denver

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Mo it's just like the car is returned to showroom condition ;)

Had mine done once as a complementary as my car had so much trouble. Way of the dealer saying sorry :)

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Sounds great.... Will be interested to see the results Mo, and may have a look at this myself if recomended, especially like the idea of road muck exfoliation :D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
wibbly said:
Sounds great.... Will be interested to see the results Mo, and may have a look at this myself if recomended, especially like the idea of road muck exfoliation :D
or otherwise know as a jet wash;)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Martin L said:
Mo it's just like the car is returned to showroom condition ;)

Had mine done once as a complementary as my car had so much trouble. Way of the dealer saying sorry :)
That's the plan.:) I've run out of Shampoo, I've run out of wax, plus it'd take me hours so I thought why not. I'll do a before and after pic just for you Rakey.;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
LMB - hope they don't use the same person that washes your car when it's in for a service - having a black car I NEVER let the dealership near it with a jet wash.

I'd ask them first if they do it "in-house" or get a company in - then find out who they use and get them to come to you - you'll probably save a tenner and not have to take your car to the dealership! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts