MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A One, Cooper or S with the new 5-star bullet alloys on them? I just ordered my MCS and kind of want to see what the 5-star bullets look like on a non-convertible.

·
Registered
375 Posts
duboy said:
A One, Cooper or S with the new 5-star bullet alloys on them? I just ordered my MCS and kind of want to see what the 5-star bullets look like on a non-convertible.
I heard that the Bullets will now be standard on the MCS in the UK (starting with 01/05 and later builds), but I believe that the S-Lites will still be the standard rim on the MCS here in the US (i.e. the Bullets will still only be availble on the Convertible in the US).

Have you been told otherwise by your dealer? I have a January build car on order now, and as far as I know, I'm expecting it to come with S-Lites on it. However, you can order the new Web Spoke wheels (for an upcharge) in the US I believe.

No???

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a December build, so mine will definitly be the S-lites. I was considering adding the bullets to my order, but I have yet to see a pic of them on hardtops, so i'm not quite sure how they look. Thanks for the reply! I didn't know they might be coming standard in the UK.

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
I have attached a link to an old thread where there is a picture of an MCS with Bullets. Apologies for whoever's car it is, I can't find your gallery to quote you but it came up in a previous thread when I was looking to spec bullets on my car and someone posted this picture.

Hope this helps you decide!!

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70639

Here's the image from the thread:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pic! That's what i'm looking for. Now I have to see if my dealer will give me a break if I get the 5-spoke bullets instead of the S-lites. I have a feeling they won't want to. Does anyone have some 5-spoke bullets they want to sell??? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts