MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have factory-fitted bluetooth handsfree, and I find that most people can't hear me very well at all (they say that the sound is choppy) when I am trying to use it. I have had this problem since I first got the car (and it was brand new). I mentioned it to Scotthall, and I even left my phone with them for a whole day whilst they tested it out and they told me it works fine. The thing is sound quality is fine when the car's stationary (and the roof is up), but if I'm driving faster than 20mph or something it renders the handsfree useless. Anyone have similar problems? Solutions?
I have a Sidewalk built in October 07 and a BlackBerry Curve (8300).

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have this same problem in my 58 plate Clubman, I hadn't noticed it was speed dependant so will check for this tomorrow.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Faulty mic perhaps

Hi Aikon,

Just to let you know that since posted that message I have had my car in to Scotthall and they replaced the microphone as they think it was faulty and people can finally hear me! Also I have changed my phone to the iPhone 3G but that wasn't the issue as I still have the Curve and the problem was not phone specific.

Hope you get your problem sorted!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts