MINI Cooper Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MINI2 Overdose!
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as this is going to be one of the highlights of next year and a chance for us to glam up I thought that I would see if there will be anyone turning up to the Ball with a filthy car!

The penalty for turning up to this salubrious event with a filtthy car is a minimum donation of £50 to Whizz-Kidz

Now I appreciate that some people have lengthy journeys to travel but you will all have an opportunity to wash your cars before the Ball commences in the Evening.

The other thing I thought of was if we could find somewhere big enough to house all the Minis and get all of us in our glad rags to pose by our shining cars for a photo that could then be sent to whizz-kidz as a present just think it would be a nice gesture

Comments please!

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
:eek: but I always turn up to a run with a dirty car... it's tradition, or an ancient charter or something.

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
No worries, Max will wash Apple for me - he does that now as a matter of routine when I visit him during weekends :D

DK ;) :apple:

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
ooh yes hope we can get some pics done :) cleaning & polishing the car will keep Steve busy all morning :p

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
so its back to soggy's after the pre ball run for us all to clean our cars :D :D :D

hope he aint on a water meter

·
Registered
93 Posts
does it really matter given most ppl will be ratted quite quickly :rolleyes:

also, if ppl are going on the run, how can they keep their cars clean? Does it mean mass queues at jett washes in the area?

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
dcfkan said:
Only because you want to chain yourself to the bar and not wash my car! :mad: :p :D

DK :D :apple:

well he does have a point - and besides, it's your car so you'll be fined not him - stand by your guns Max, don't do it , it wil be th start of a slippery slope ..:p :D

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
I think i have unearthed Neils 'dirty' ;) plan.........

" The penalty for turning up to this salubrious event with a filthy car is a minimum donation of £50 to Whizz-Kidz "......... :eek: :eek: :eek:

On arrival Neil will be found hanging around the car park ;) with a bucket and sponge offering to clean your car.......he will clean it at a very reasonable £10. Latter all the dirty water will be thrown over your nice clean Mini, latter still when you have enjoyed the 'hospitality' of the hotel' (ie your :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: ) he will come around again tell you your cars dirty and charge you £50 for Whizz-Kidz........... :p

Photographic evidence is below of him practicing his skills on Max's car ;) :D :D

(all funds then go to Whizz-Kidz am sure as Neil is a decent bloke)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.