MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I met a guy today, Kingsley Ward, who is building a custom clubman type race-car. Interestingly, he is using mini 15 inch rims for the car, as they are light, and look good. He has allready sourced some (ex celebrity mini challenge). Maybe they are Tommy B's :D He is looking to buy some more.

If anyone has 15's lying around, and is interesting in selling them, pm me, and I'll send you Kingsley's email address

Cheers

Robbo

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
robbo mcs said:
Hi,

I met a guy today, Kingsley Ward, who is building a custom clubman type race-car. Interestingly, he is using mini 15 inch rims for the car, as they are light, and look good. He has allready sourced some (ex celebrity mini challenge). Maybe they are Tommy B's :D He is looking to buy some more.

If anyone has 15's lying around, and is interesting in selling them, pm me, and I'll send you Kingsley's email address

Cheers

Robbo
Ring Matthew at spinning wheel, he might have some around. Only problem is, dont coopers now come standard with 16's?

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
The new Cooper has actually gone back to the 15" rims hasnt it?

If yo get a Cooper Chilli, you get 16" rims - bit sketchy me thinks:(

I was actually thinking of putting the 15" rims on my 2002, they sort of look like old Minilites... only wayyyy more unique on an old '02:D

Todd

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
were those 'ex Celebrity Challenge' ones from Ebay?

I thought it was interesting that they were advertised that way considering both years they used MINI's in the celebrity challenge, the cars had S-lites......

(I'm 99.99999% sure they did anyway....)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Red&blackS said:
The new Cooper has actually gone back to the 15" rims hasnt it?

If yo get a Cooper Chilli, you get 16" rims - bit sketchy me thinks:(

I was actually thinking of putting the 15" rims on my 2002, they sort of look like old Minilites... only wayyyy more unique on an old '02:D

Todd
If anyone wants to sell their run flats i need some for my daughters Cooper.:p

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
I have a set of 15" 8 spokes and tyres, 5000 kms old.

Thanks Robbo, have emailed Kingsley Ward.

Chris :) :) :)

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
15" runflats? I've got both the 15" wheens and their attached runflats. Looks like ex-Carl's S-lites have found a new home - onto my old MC!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts