MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Does any one have a mini one with a miltek cat back and a janspeed manifold fitted ?

i would love it if someone could record a video with the sound on to see what its like ?

what sound gain could i expect from fitting a janspeed manifold to my mini one ?

cheers

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another random question guys !,

where can i access the port to plug in my bluefin ?

underneath the steering collumn ? does any one have any pictures etc ?

thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Adding any free flowing manifold will increase the loudness of the exhaust.
Have a search on youtube.

The OBD port is slightly to th left of the steering column. There's a cover that you pull off, then the port will be staring you in the face!! ;)

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adding any free flowing manifold will increase the loudness of the exhaust.
Have a search on youtube.

The OBD port is slightly to th left of the steering column. There's a cover that you pull off, then the port will be staring you in the face!! ;)
lmao found it !

thanks dude

also, still searching for a video of miltek / janspeed manifold , any 1 gota vid :D ?

·
Registered
125 Posts
It would be good for someone who got there milltek in the group buy recently, to post a drive by video and maybe a motorway driving video. Alot of talk pn here is whether they are too loud when driving on the motorway, as if they drown and are too loud thus people are put off . Also the only videos of millteks on youtube seem to be cooper s videos, the ones and coopers are just cold engines reving.

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
It would be good for someone who got there milltek in the group buy recently, to post a drive by video and maybe a motorway driving video. Alot of talk pn here is whether they are too loud when driving on the motorway, as if they drown and are too loud thus people are put off . Also the only videos of millteks on youtube seem to be cooper s videos, the ones and coopers are just cold engines reving.
True! My milltek isnt too loud at all! Very very nice. Even at fast motorway driving it is fine.

I might try and get a video up of a driveby over the next few days as there arent many of them on youtube and as you said only cooper S's.

·
Sleeky Silver
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True! My milltek isnt too loud at all! Very very nice. Even at fast motorway driving it is fine.

I might try and get a video up of a driveby over the next few days as there arent many of them on youtube and as you said only cooper S's.
likewise !

my milltek isnt loud at all, just a nice rasp when revving and at driveby noise is just nice,

but im 17, and want a bit of noise, so hopefully the janspeed manifold will give me this . :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts