MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just got my mini a week ago, but I am already looking to spice it up. I was wondering if anyone knows whether APC makes good quality lights....I don't want to have problems with the lights not working. I am including a link to the APC tail lights that I am looking to purchase.

http://sportcompactsolutions.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=11076

I really appreciate any help....since I haven't had a chance to get to know all about my mini.

Thanks,
Jay

·
MINI Geek
515 Posts
Well it's not like their lights won't work. The wiring for the bulb is still attached to your MINI. The bulb itself you can still use. The only thing you're changing is the outer shell that houses the lighting. As for the quality of those, the majority of the time it is fine. The only thing that could be majorly wrong is it leaks water/air, but I highly doubt that'll happen. Now onto the question why you want to put something by APC on your MINI... ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
APC is a company that sells solely parts to rice out your car, but since you aren't asking our opinion on how it'll look and want to know about the quality I'll leave that for another thread ;)

Seriously though, the quality of their stuff is absolute junk. The lenses and housings are made out of cheap, flimsy material, just not worth spending your money on.

·
Now With More Cowbell
1,687 Posts
ZAMIRZ said:
APC is a company that sells solely parts to rice out your car, but since you aren't asking our opinion on how it'll look and want to know about the quality I'll leave that for another thread ;)

Seriously though, the quality of their stuff is absolute junk. The lenses and housings are made out of cheap, flimsy material, just not worth spending your money on.
Yup, APC might as well stand for "All Pieces Catastrophic". And like Zamirz, I think tails like that look hideous too. Very 1998. :(

-CW

·
Registered
109 Posts
A lot of people say, you cant spell CRAP without APC. Its not that the lights wont work, the parts will just look cheap and added on instead of looking classy and integrated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts