Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Not an enthusiast

Votes: 2 3.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Im car mad :D :D

It started when my gramp built me a an scaled dowm Ford model T with full working motor & pedals etc. It was my sixth birthday present & he even put the license plate GAS 6 (GAS is my intials)on the front & rear. I still have the car today some 16 years on & it still works!!!!!:) I get my love of cars from my gramp who has had over 100 cars ranging from the original Mini, Jensens & even a Red Jaguar E type roadster:) Im car mad & have lots of models & but 2-3 magazines every week to keep on top of the news in the auto indusrty:)
Hey, cars even help me get my job in CAR INSURANCE, my employer liked me because of my knowledge they had to give me the job :D :D :D :D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
smiffy said:
Im car mad :D :D
That's me in a nut shell:p

I voted : Just consider yourself an auto enthusiast

But:
-Read a weekly auto publication
-Read a monthly auto publication

Also apply to me. Maybe one of the Moderators could add them to the poll.

Cheers

LMB:D

·
Registered
353 Posts
I did the same.

I accepted that I was car nuts when I didn't notice the kitchen was burning down behind me cause I was watching the Dukes of Hazzard - Now THAT'S a car I'd love to own...:D :D :D

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
I LOVE CARS!

Iam mad on cars !!!!!!! and I LOVE MY MINI!!!! if I had the money I would have a different car for each day of the week!!!:D ;)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I do the lottery every week in the hope Id scoop the jackpot & buy an old farm & convert an old barn in to a huge garage/musuem full of cars & motorbikes :cool:

ohh well better start doing the lottery :D :D :D :D :D

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
MINI and 4X4

Smiffy, I would love to do that!!! Iam planing to buy a Land Rover later in the year, I hope ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
When I was 5 I got a toy car for x-mas that ran on batteries and I thought there was nothing cooler in the whole world. When I was 10 I made my Dad stop with the whole family in the car so I could get out an see a Ferrari that was at a dealer. It was the first Ferrari I had seen in person and I knew everthing about the car. I was in awe.

I've driven Lamborghini's, Viper's, Porsches (including the 996TT) and all the Japanese sports cars. I have owned mostly sports cars but never an automatic. I have model cars, car pictures, slot cars and r/c cars.

I think I qualify as an enthusist! Or a nut?! ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts