• No

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep,
Generally happy with it, it isn`t the best car I`ve had (that was a Corrado VR6) but it isn`t the worst (Alfa Romeo GTV) but I`ve down sized and bought a cheaper car so I didn`t expect it to be as good as the £20,000 cars I`m used to.

Would I buy another? Yes, probably a Cooper S but it all depends on costs.

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
LMB said:
26 views and.....3 votes:rolleyes:

What can I say...

LMB:confused:
Exactly the same as I said LMB on a previous thread.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and got another member on here thinking I wanted to start a trade union.:D

It is a very good car indeed.:p :p :p

·
Registered
153 Posts
Best car I've EVER owned in 22 years ( and thats saying something !! ) :D :D :D :D

And no, not even a pull to the left either

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
Re: nope

airconone said:
IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE ARE LETTING THEIR EMOTIONS GET THE BETTER OF THEM WITH REGARDS TO THIS CAR
That's what MINI's have always been about isn't it?..;)

Mine's been back at the dealers for the last week and every time I get into the crappy Corsa I've been loaned, I like my MINI even more..:)

Just wish I could drive the damned thing!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yep

I am very happy with my mini one. I have had a few problems but the garage has been very good and has got them fixed now. All cars have a few faults at first, I am a car salesman and I see lots of cars coming back with more serious faults than I have had.

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is more like it:p

By the way could a moderator please check for me that I have only allowed people to have one vote.

I was playing around with it so am not sure if I remembered to change it.

Cheers

LMB:D :p

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Despite having one or two problems with my car, which the dealer has sorted quickly and efficiently, I am very happy with it. The car does exactly what we bought it for, it is the first time I have ever paid cash for a car and we intend to keep it forever.
However it does seem that a lot of the regulars on the site do have some consistent problems and I would fully support them in their endeavours to ensure they are as happy with their cars as I am with mine.

Neil

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the response.

So far the majority of people are very happy with their car :)

Cool:cool:

I am feeling that positive vibe:p

I can't wait to get mine:D

It will look like this:

KarmanS said:
Cooper + BRG/White + S Wheels

Sorry for keep posting this picture:p

I just think it looks so good:D

LMB:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
YES, YES, YES

LMB, sorry to take so long to post my vote, but I was too busy having fun in my MINI!!!!!:D :D

1 week complete and I can feel the engine loosening-up now - just got back from a 170 mile trip with wife and son plus weekend luggage and Xmas pressies from the rellies. No problem. Sports seats (1/2 leather) suit me fine - no aches or pains after 2 1/2 hours.

Even limited to 4500rpm, and fully loaded with above clobber, the MINI can overtake cars safely and with plenty of vigour.:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
rattle on start up

I HAD THIS PROBLEM AND IT WAS FOUND TO BE THE ABS PUMP DOING A SELF TEST WHEN THE CAR IS STARTED THEN DRIVEN OFF.ALL MINIS DO THIS

1 - 20 of 51 Posts