MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently bought one of the facelifted armrests but have had a nightmare trying to find the intstructions online or on here - it seems the links that were there have all gone sadly.

Can anyone point me towards the right direction?

Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope... its the type that replaaces the handbrake casing etc - looks rather fiddly now ive got it all!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
ah, I guess you'll have to look at the new part to see where the screw holes are then find them on your car. I wanted that kind of arm rest but i ended up with the type which bolts under the seat runners

i hate it when somthing which you expect to be simple turns out to be really difficult!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
have a glance at the Derek Woodman section - they are selling them for £140 and have pics on the thread.

HTH!

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Its quite simple ... theres the dash uprights that have to be loosened (torx), the screws in the cup holders in the front, the screws under the side mirror adjuster switch (all phillips if I remember correct), and the one in the rear cup holder (I think philips again?) and thats just about it I think. its then just a mattwer of taking the covers off handbrakes and gearleaver etc

Can be done in about 30 mins and takes only some basic tools

1 - 7 of 7 Posts