MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
monsta said:
Yes, you can get MINI with DSC! (I think)
Yeh you are right Monsta, it is an optional extra, not sure how much though.

Weird for some strange reason, I assumed it was included in the Chilli Pack, but it isn't:(

I think I got CBC mixed up with DSC....:confused:

I am not too sure what the difference is to be honest:rolleyes:

With regards the ASC+T, the way I look at it you can't put a price on safety....and it is only a £100...nothing:)

LMB:D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
ste1234 said:
CBC - cornering brake control - believe this is standard, according to the brochure, but not sure how it differs from EBD and/or ASC, but I don't think this is the full blown DSC stability control
Cheers for clarifying that for me I think I get it:rolleyes:

Not too sure either how EBD differs from DSC:confused:

But DSC is an option; I picked up a snazzy brochure from my dealer the other day, big plastic number, not the cheap paper thing, that’s rubbish.

It is more comprehensive as to what it available..as an example I am getting 17" wheels on my Cooper, they are not mentioned as an option in the paper brochure but are in the plastic one.

Basically they are not keeping their option list up to date, so really quite confusing to know what is available. Basically grab all the info you can.

LMB:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.