MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wondered if anyone would know if an astro black spoiler would be noticeable on a MINI with a gloss black roof (as in different to the body) as I'm looking at buying one but wonder if it will be noticeable. So oppinions, or even better has anyone done it?? thanks, alex

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Astro Black is metallic, your roof isnt. Also Astro Black has a blueish tint to it, so personally I think it would show and not look quite right...cant you get it re-sprayed?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yer I know thats what I thought, yeh I could but that would mean extra cost and was wondering where to get it done would MINI do it or could you just get it sprayed at halfords or something in a generic gloss black?

·
Driver
147 Posts
You wiil notice a big difference mate. I had the same problem as you except i had an astro black mini with a roof black spoiler. Just take it to any paint shop except bmw and it will be cheap as chips. Had mine sprayed today.

·
Wanted a JCW!!
777 Posts
It's a huge difference, saw an Astro Black One at the dealers yesterday, it had the standard One gloss black mirror caps, extremely noticable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts