1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2 offers for you this month!!

OFFER 1..
As requested I can offer JCW seats for £1750 including VAT and Fitting.
The price applies to leather or Alcantara seats. You can also have with or without JCW logo.
The price only applies to R56 models.

note.. car will no longer have side airbags, and will require coding. car will be required for 5 hours.

OFFER 2...

New style 18" JCW R113 wheels in gloss black, with tyres.
£1450 fitted. (inc vat). Or £1300 supply only.

Contact me for more details either via here or on 01604 232000

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
889 Posts
Regarding seats is logo old style or new as on new factory JCW Cars?

Also is logo differrent on leather ie emossed and stiched in colour on the alacantra?

Do those seats really not have side airbags? I didnt realise that.

thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

Thanks to MINIAC who has posted the wheel picture!

The seats do have the new JCW logo. The leather seat has the logo embossed and the alcantara (half alcantara like the earlier style) have it stiched.

thanks
m

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
I thought you needed a Factory JCW car chassis number to order the R113 Wheels (?), and also the JCW seats do (definately should) have side airbags.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HI,

Sorry - my fault with the JCW seats. The new seats DO still have airbags. It is the early ones that did not. Apologies, but good news!!

Also good news on the R113 wheels. We are able to order without chassis and can be fitted to all R55 and R56.

Thanks
M

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm afraid these seats will not fit into an R53 as the seat runners are different.

I'm to do an offer on the R53 seats due to extended order times and fitting times.

thanks
m

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

Front seats only I'm afraid

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I'm afraid these seats will not fit into an R53 as the seat runners are different.

I'm to do an offer on the R53 seats due to extended order times and fitting times.

thanks
m
Just to confirm that these Seats WILL fit an R53. There are about 10 R53's now with these very seats fitted. Runners are exactly the same and they are cracking seats,r eally comfy. There are adaptors available for the airbag plugs to work on the R53 too

·
Is over to the dark side
515 Posts
Just to confirm that these Seats WILL fit an R53. There are about 10 R53's now with these very seats fitted. Runners are exactly the same and they are cracking seats,r eally comfy. There are adaptors available for the airbag plugs to work on the R53 too
You're right....they will. I was unaware though that they fit on the standard runners...i thought you had to make some minor modifications. If you don't then i'm surprised Mini wont install these in GEN 1 minis. I think the issue at the moment is all Mini dealers will say it's not a part designed for the GEN1 and therefore they cannot fit it as they'd be unable to provide warranty on the work. Could be wrong.:confused:

ModnMini fit them for £1800 and although i'm sure they're very competent, i'd still prefer to have a dealer fit them.

Derek Woodmans in Blackpool will not fit these seats to a GEN 1 mini.:mad:

I really like them as they don't pinch as much as the Sparco JCW seats and move forward a little easier to let people in the rear seats.:D

Come on Matt....can't you sort something out. :wink: I'd be placing my order pretty pronto if you could!!:smile:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Went for test drive in factory works yesterday which had these seats fitted as extra (alacantra)

were set on higher setting so felt too high up for good driving positio. Dealer going to put them on lower of two settings and ill have another go

No doubt that these are great seats though - look great and feelfantastic to sit in. Alacantra dont get sweaty but wonder how long they will look good

Question for Matt - will you homour seat price into September? As i wont be able to retest them on lower setting until end August

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went for test drive in factory works yesterday which had these seats fitted as extra (alacantra)

were set on higher setting so felt too high up for good driving positio. Dealer going to put them on lower of two settings and ill have another go

No doubt that these are great seats though - look great and feelfantastic to sit in. Alacantra dont get sweaty but wonder how long they will look good

Question for Matt - will you homour seat price into September? As i wont be able to retest them on lower setting until end August

Hello,

Due to your situation, i will honour the price,

M

1 - 16 of 16 Posts