MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 17149 Posts

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this should be elsewhere, I want to post soemthing quickly and couldn't see the old banter thread and am thinking it may have been moved elsewhere? So sorry if I'm posting in the incorrect place, but anyway, a few of you might be interested in reading THIS.

;)

Cheers Liam

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
minigolf said:
Apologies if this should be elsewhere, I want to post soemthing quickly and couldn't see the old banter thread and am thinking it may have been moved elsewhere? So sorry if I'm posting in the incorrect place, but anyway, a few of you might be interested in reading THIS.

;)

Cheers Liam
whats the overall opinion in the article? positive or is another MINI is over priced and you can get more for your money?

cheers;)

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
Make this the "new" Aussie banter thread. The other one was little too "messy" for us to clean up from some remarks/arguments etc. Thought it would be good to start with a clean slate.

:D
Good stuff :D

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Rakey said:
whats the overall opinion in the article? positive or is another MINI is over priced and you can get more for your money?

cheers;)
I've only glanced at it Rakey (I'm saving reading it for a long haul flight I have coming up next week) but it looks pretty positive in favour of the MINI :D :D :D :D

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
GOGADGET said:
I've only glanced at it Rakey (I'm saving reading it for a long haul flight I have coming up next week) but it looks pretty positive in favour of the MINI :D :D :D :D
ahhh...the trafficker flies out again. Where to this time Al? Ive got a CAI for my R32 thats waiting to be shipped out of HK.....going anywhere near there?? :p :D

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
enzothemaddog said:
ahhh...the trafficker flies out again. Where to this time Al? Ive got a CAI for my R32 thats waiting to be shipped out of HK.....going anywhere near there?? :p :D
Hi Nick sorry I'm only going as far as Singapore for a couple of weeks and then interstate here in Australia. Home for a week then a tour of New Zealand.

·
Still kickin' along
3,003 Posts
GOGADGET said:
Hi Nick sorry I'm only going as far as Singapore for a couple of weeks and then interstate here in Australia. Home for a week then a tour of New Zealand.
Hmmm...Singapore....a w e s o m e

too bad you're working.... :(

Hey Alan...do you have any connections in Tokyo? I'm going there for four days in July but have no plans...

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
minigolf said:
....a few of you might be interested in reading THIS.

;)
Havent read it all yet, but at least they picked a good colour combo for their MINI ;) :p

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Tit said:
Hmmm...Singapore....a w e s o m e

too bad you're working.... :(

Hey Alan...do you have any connections in Tokyo? I'm going there for four days in July but have no plans...
Sorry Tiann I cover ALL of Asia except Japan.

Tiann what is the name of the Street where X marks the spot is ?

Could you sms me the name seeing as how it is a Secret Pirate Meeting Spot !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
Hi,

Nice cars ;)

Katie (my daughter) has been asking me for ages if it was possible to get a Pink Mini, and I have kept telling her it was impossible ;) Now she has seen one, and she wants it :eek: :eek:

Cheers

Robbo

PS : if Donut King wants to sponsor me in Targa Tasmania I would happily spray my car pink ;)

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
robbo mcs said:
PS : if Donut King wants to sponsor me in Targa Tasmania I would happily spray my car pink ;)
Blasphemy :eek: :p

I'll pretend I didnt hear that Robbo :p :p

1 - 20 of 17149 Posts