MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 17149 Posts

·
Track Addict
Joined
·
2,622 Posts
ScottyB said:
Blasphemy :eek: :p

I'll pretend I didnt hear that Robbo :p :p
Hi,

Last year a guy I know with an orange lotus exige was sponsored by donut king for Targa Tasmania and resprayed his whole car pink :eek: :eek:

Don't worry, no matter how much moolah donut king throw at me (ha ha) I would never spray my mini pink :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robbo

PS : Scotty, congrats on the the 50k posts, I missed it in all the brouhaha :rolleyes:
 

·
Once lost, now found..
Joined
·
204,985 Posts
robbo mcs said:
Hi,

Last year a guy I know with an orange lotus exige was sponsored by donut king for Targa Tasmania and resprayed his whole car pink :eek: :eek:

Don't worry, no matter how much moolah donut king throw at me (ha ha) I would never spray my mini pink :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robbo

PS : Scotty, congrats on the the 50k posts, I missed it in all the brouhaha :rolleyes:
:eek: Just as bad on something as gorgeous as an Exige! :eek:

<--- relieved to hear you wouldnt - good news :p ;)

Thanks re: the 50K :D
 

·
Once lost, now found..
Joined
·
204,985 Posts
smurfn said:
Then I'll have to have the pink one :eek:

We could get them to send them together so we could save on postage :rolleyes: :p :D
Just keep your eyes on the fine print. Dont even want to imagine what the postage would be like if we didnt read properly on a car :eek: :p
 

·
Being normal is not fun!
Joined
·
3,920 Posts
Just got home. Worked some nasty shifts over the weekend - I finished work at 7am Friday morning, was back at 5pm Friday night until 5am Sat morning, back at 3pm Sat arvo until home just now :)

Oh well, good money at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
HELP needed with iPhoto -

Non - MINI related :

As some of you are aware i got a iPod Photo for my birthday on tuesday, now im trying to import photos but need version 4 or higher of iPhoto to import photos.

Ive tried looking on the apple site but all they have is updates for version 4, does anyone know where i can download a copy or maybe you may have a copy lying around just waiting to be sent to me. :D pretty please if thats the case. ;) lol

I want to import alot of ScottyB's photos, i think they would look so :cool:.

Any help will be great, thanks.

Daniel
 

·
Livin' the country life
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
play fife said:
Non - MINI related :

As some of you are aware i got a iPod Photo for my birthday on tuesday, now im trying to import photos but need version 4 or higher of iPhoto to import photos.

Ive tried looking on the apple site but all they have is updates for version 4, does anyone know where i can download a copy or maybe you may have a copy lying around just waiting to be sent to me. :D pretty please if thats the case. ;) lol

I want to import alot of ScottyB's photos, i think they would look so :cool:.

Any help will be great, thanks.

Daniel
Daniel

Would this be any help??

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

or this

http://www.apple.com/ipod/download/

Simon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Thanks Simon but thats not what im after, ive got the iPod installer, i need iPhoto 4.

Anyone know of where i can get iPhoto 4 for free, come on guys alot of you are mac users, thats why im asking here.

Daniel
 

·
Being normal is not fun!
Joined
·
3,920 Posts
Just had the weirdest experience on the way home from work.

Driving along as I normally do (windows down, sunroof open) on the Westgate Freeway heading towards Geelong, in the brilliant 14 degree temps (I actually like them, I know, silly pom :p), and I've had 2 carloads of young (~20ish) girls pull up on each side of me windows down, waving, taking photos with their camera phones, and blowing kisses at me. Quite strange and quite flattering at the same time.

After having a hell of a weekend, and I think I broke the toe next to my little toe on my left foot yesterday, it really made my day after having quite a depressing one :)
 

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
Joined
·
4,146 Posts
Baker said:
2 carloads of young (~20ish) girls pull up on each side of me windows down, waving, taking photos with their camera phones, and blowing kisses at me. Quite strange and quite flattering at the same time.
He he he - don't let it go to your head now :D
 

·
Being normal is not fun!
Joined
·
3,920 Posts
I've got an offcut of vinyl from work, and I was experimenting with this idea - I know its rough as all guts (only had a blunt stanley knife on me), but what do you guys think?


 

Attachments

21 - 40 of 17149 Posts
Top