MINI Cooper Forum banner

17141 - 17149 of 17149 Posts

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Happy New Year Scotty good to see your still around.I still look at the site despite selling my S and buying a 135 BMW.:
Happy New Year to you too, Bob :cool:

You don't have the MINI any more?! Wow, thought you would have had that forever too :D

Hope you're enjoying that BMW :D

Still got the MINI myself, Obsession is going great :cool:

Undercap!
I remember seeing a thing on the news recently that they had Carl Williams and his old man out on a goverment funded holiday so that he could rat out some dirty cops for them or something.
It was only a couple of days after this that my caps were stolen. i thought it had to be some young roosters on bmx bikes but now the fog has lifted and i see through Carl Williams sham. Lies and deception are the tools of the trade for the likes of him. He no doubt used some of his free time to set up a mini valve stealing racket. After all it is only a logical step up the criminal ladder from king of the underworld to grand theft valve cap.
Guard those caps people.
This has been a public service bulletin from one who knows only to well the trauma of lost valve caps.
All these valve cap stealing rackets, its hard to keep up. Going to need a steady supply of replacement caps if this keeps up. Can't afford to keep losing them to bicyclists and Carl Williams.

The trauma of lost valve caps is REAL. Make no mistake. It can happen to you.

·
You are number 6
5,267 Posts
MC Models at Target

Target has just stocked the shelves with this years Easter eggs including one with a MINI Cooper 1:24 scale. Colours I saw were black, yellow, red, blue and white, must say the white looks good. :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I jumped into the back of my mate's E46 Series 2 M3 after he was saying sorry, already have one passenger. Everyone looked at me kinda funny but I figure if they give you a back seat you may as well use them!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oldest R53

Ok - so it's not by any means the highest mileage. But at Feb 2002 build it's got to be one of the oldest in Aus.

Mind you, I've got a 1997 Z3 with less k's.

Let's just hope that the next 100,000 km are less eventful than the first 100,000!

Any idea where your Feb 2002 build came from? I've got one too and I have a feeling they might be from a pre-release (demo) shipment?

Does yours have cruise-control? Mine doesn't.

I'm fairly sure the first R53s sold in Australia were a later build and they all had identical features including cruise control.

17141 - 17149 of 17149 Posts