MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been loking for a pram that will fit in the MINI, and have not found any under $500!! :eek: :eek: :mad:

Target is having a sale on a "quicksmart stroller", and this little beauty will. What's more, it's so small that you can also fit in lots of the other necessities that go with babies in the boot with it. The main downside I can see is that it's folding mechanism is quite complex, so it might not be an every day option. However for us where it is an occasional thing this it's perfect. It looked better built than it's price would indicate.

And the best part is that it will only set you back $79 :D :D Get into target early tomorrow if you want one. You can check it here

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AussieMini said:
... and while we're at it. For those after a stroller that does fit in the boot of a MINI without having to fold a rear seat down, this is what we bought.

http://www.philandteds.com

The only catch is they are around the $550-600 mark for the 4 in 1.

However the are light and well made in NZ.
Yeppers, it's a beauty. This was the one I was reffering to. T

his travel stroller is significantly smaller again though, leaving lots more room in the boot :) The phil and teds one is better for regular use though. ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
I can't believe we have a thread here for Prams :( :( :( and that you have website links for them on a chat forum for the world's coolest car. I think Steve and Danny should start up clubQuicksmart or philandteds2.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=595

Steve -
"Hey guys who's up for a run through Chermside Westfields this Saturday? I've just put the new 10" wheels on the quicksmart and I want to see how it handles the incline outside Myers. Last time we were there though we got brushed off by those smarmy parents with their Peg Peregos and Jeep's, I'd like to see them fit their big boats into the back of a MINI without putting the back seats down! we can't all drive Honda Oddysey's or Toyota Prado's!!"

Danny -
"Yeah I'll be there and I think Rob is coming too, did you see the new pram he just bought? The Maclaren Techno XT... :eek: and he went for the optional undercarriage shoppers rack, man that guy just has way too much money, still I can't wait to see it, the folding mechanism is supposed to be pretty slick, do you reckon he'll let me have a go?"

:D :D :D :D :D

That's why I don't want kids of my own, I don't care about prams, I don't like poo and I don't want to carry that bag full of baby crap everywhere I go for the next 4 years. I do generally like other peoples kids, hello to Thomas, Charlize and Lucy :)

OMG I HAVE JUST FOUND THE MINIs, Children & Parents FORUM :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
swamos said:
I though I'd throw a 8 oz bottle in there for scale :)

It's probably on the lower side of normal, but not problematic (I'm 6"3).
I'm 6". I wish I had found a stroller like this 2 years ago. Liam doesn't need one now, but when he did, I had to fold the backseat down to fit it in. I can't push a stroller if it is too short (I have broken my back in the past, and would get a lot of pain if hunched over :( )

·
Being normal is not fun!
3,920 Posts
You can tell you're addicted to Mini's when you're not planning on having children in the next 5 years but are seriously considering purchasing one of these pushchairs just so you'll have a correct sized one incase in the future they don't make smaller ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts