Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The MINI2 Aussie Forum 2005-2006 Calendar is finally available for order! :D

It's full-colour, digitally-printed and 42cm x 30cm open [16.5" x 10"]... & all photos were submitted by Aussie MINI2ers! :cool:

* * * AS OF FEB 18, THE CALENDAR HAS BEEN REVISED & NOW RUNS JULY '05 - JUNE '06 * * *
[The thumbnails below show the original design, but the photos remain the same]

Click here to download the Desktop Wallpaper Version

The calendar is available for shipping world-wide at the following costs inclusive of shipping...

AUSTRALIA - AU$25 each [Direct Deposit or Money Order ONLY]

INTERNATIONAL - US$25 each [Paypal ONLY]

Email [email protected] for full payment details... DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO ORDER!

Orders will be posted within ~3 working days confirmed payment, with local shipping taking 2-3 days from that time. International orders should allow a minimum 4-7 days for shipping.

Major thanks to all those who contributed photos, & an extra-special MASSIVE thanks to liam/minigolf & darryl/7nut for their tireless work past & future! :D
The 2005 Aussie MINI2 Calendar is completely Not-For-Profit, & has been a labour of love for the last couple of months

Thanks also to Paul Mullet for giving us all such a great place to hang! :D

Click the following thumbnails for a larger view of the cover, each individual month, as well as the centrefold collage

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well we've had in excess of 30 orders in the last hour, so WOW!!!! :D :D :D

& for those that would like to help out promoting the calendar, edit your signature as follows to include a fancy Aussie MINI2 Calendar banner... taaaaa! :)

substitute ###sig001.gif with 002 / 003 / 004 for more sig options! :)

PM me if you need a hand

:D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Ooooo Look at all the pretty signatures :)

I'll start camping by the letterbox (PS. Can you package mine extra good for me - my postie is rough :( )

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
2bob said:
Gazah,

what about bringing so to PITS on the 12th-we can then get undamaged Aus Post ones .
Id be keen for this too.

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
If that works cool. If not, I will get mine sent to work cause Karens postie is even rougher on my mail when he gets to the bottom of the street.

Seeing as how you asked nicely not once but twice, sig has been changed :p

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
Order a whole bunch if getting them mailed out - it makes the package more rigid and harder to bend....six or seven should do the trick :D

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Darryl plans to package each calendar in an envelope with rigid cardboard each side... so i would hope they all arrive in minty-fresh condition! :)

2bob said:
Gazah,
what about bringing some to PITS on the 12th-we can then get undamaged Aus Post ones
between work & bub i really can't see myself making PITS anytime this side of xmas...

however, if you guys can organise somebody to pick up your orders from darryl in Auburn then just let him know what you plan to do

actually, the ChilliReds live just around the corner from Darryl, so if they're keen i should be able to sort out for Pete/Kellie to pick them up from Darryl at home... somebody email me if you can get a ChilliRed in on the plan! ;) :)

...& just be sure to let Darryl know what you want done with your order when you email him to confirm your payment! :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
gazah said:
Darryl plans to package each calendar in an envelope with rigid cardboard each side... so i would hope they all arrive in minty-fresh condition! :)

between work & bub i really can't see myself making PITS anytime this side of xmas...

however, if you guys can organise somebody to pick up your orders from darryl in Auburn then just let him know what you plan to do

actually, the ChilliReds live just around the corner from Darryl, so if they're keen i should be able to sort out for Pete/Kellie to pick them up from Darryl at home... somebody email me if you can get a ChilliRed in on the plan! ;) :)

...& just be sure to let Darryl know what you want done with your order when you email him to confirm your payment! :)
I know I've been a little quiet lately, but whatever you need is ok with me. Let me know when & where and I'll get it sorted. I'll be up at PITS on the 12th if that suits.

Thanks again to all those who took the time to put this together. It looks excellent.

·
M2 Procrastinator
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ChilliRedS said:
I know I've been a little quiet lately, but whatever you need is ok with me. Let me know when & where and I'll get it sorted. I'll be up at PITS on the 12th if that suits.

Thanks again to all those who took the time to put this together. It looks excellent.
thanks for the offer to help Pete! :)

if anybody would like to take advantage of this option simply mention it when you email Darryl with your order/payment confirmation & he'll give your calendar to Pete for PITS delivery

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Gaz that it is really cool, more people should know about this:D

Is there a discount for Privilege Members?:p

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
How could you not want it!! My car is in it! LOL

When do the orders stop? I cant really afford it at the moment:(

Todd

1 - 20 of 125 Posts