MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sergeant Pepper
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uh, not so much of a problem, more like a how on earth did i do this.. The automatic central locking when the car goes above 12mph used to engage the 1st week or so i had my car (2005 MO). But i think ive accidentally disengaged it somehow because it doesnt happen now. Doesnt really bother me but i wanna know how i did it. I've been playing with the test menus a bit..may that have done it? Ross

·
Goin to fast to look back
1,823 Posts
r34ver said:
uh, not so much of a problem, more like a how on earth did i do this.. The automatic central locking when the car goes above 12mph used to engage the 1st week or so i had my car (2005 MO). But i think ive accidentally disengaged it somehow because it doesnt happen now. Doesnt really bother me but i wanna know how i did it. I've been playing with the test menus a bit..may that have done it? Ross
Have you had your MINI in for service? This can be set by the dealer programming.
cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.