MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just along for the ride
698 Posts
C. Crampton said:
I got my MCS last week and to my surprise it dose not have the auto dimming mirror. Is it possible to upgrade to the auto mirror with a quick swap?
This forum is great, Thanks
Do you have the rainsensing wipers? It's supposed to be a package...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think you can get the mirror independently of the auto-wipers can't you? Or perhaps it's the other way round :confused: Or am I getting confused with the heated screen :confused: :confused:

Anyway, I had both on my MC but forgot to spec them on my 2005 MCS and I really miss the auto-dim mirror now. I know you can get 3rd party replacement dimming mirrors but they're hardly aesthetically pleasing, so it would be interesting to hear if you can retro fit the MINI dimming mirror, but I doubt it :(

·
Just along for the ride
698 Posts
cozzers said:
I think you can get the mirror independently of the auto-wipers can't you? Or perhaps it's the other way round :confused: Or am I getting confused with the heated screen :confused: :confused:
Here in the States you can't get them seperately (nor can you get the heated windscreen at all) and looking at the UK site it doesn't appear that you can get the rain sensing wipers and the auto dimming mirrors seperately but I could be wrong there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.