MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone one know how to deactivate the auto lock on an 05' MCS( not sure that the year matters). I'm of course refering to the feature that locks the doors when you hit about 10mph. Its driving me nuts. I assumed there would be a how to somewhere under FAQs but I can't find anything about it. Sorry if this is a repeat.Thanks All-----

· Registered
668 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
money grabbers may charge. ;)
Mine tried charging for changing memory options, saying that I should have had it done before delivery.

I argued that they hadn't offered me the chance to get anything changed, and they waived the fee.It was going to be somewhere around 15-20 minutes labour charge.

· MINI2 No.1
42,306 Posts
RedMini said:
Mine tried charging for changing memory options, saying that I should have had it done before delivery.

I argued that they hadn't offered me the chance to get anything changed, and they waived the fee.It was going to be somewhere around 15-20 minutes labour charge.
I know some will try and charge as much as they can for everything, but even MINI dealerships are car dealerships at the end of the day, and everybody else knows they're evil.

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.