MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one else planning on going. My son and I will be there.

All are welcome, no experience required, no SCCA license, Just you, your MINI, and a willing spirit. Oh, yeah bring a helmet.

Check out www.cartct.com for directions, time, etc.

I went on July 25th, there were approx 90 drivers. I did five timed runs and 5 additional runs. It was fantastic.

P.S. Look for the blue tent with the MINI banner.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jwardell said:
I autoxed with cartct last year it is a good time. I will be in the area but I will probably be going to the Mustang show instead. But if not, I may be there. They run every other week so I will try to get to one soon!

In case you're wondering what it's like my pictures from last year are here.
Great photos. Thank you .

I took my camera last time but never got any photos. I hope to do better this time.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. The 25th of July was the first time that I tried AutoX.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, the event was a jolly good success. About 110 attended in all classes. The weather co-operated and eventually warmed up from the high 50s and got all the way the way up to the low 80s. There was low humidity, partially overcast skies with a light breeze.

The layout of the course was very tight with several long sweepers in each direction followed by tight chicanes. A tricky course to learn with many o/c's happening all day.

I had a great day and posted fast time for a MINI.

Great fun was had by all.

Maybe we will see you at the next one on Sunday the 22nd, I think.

Check for details at www.cartct.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Bilbo Baggins
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing