MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Man in the know!
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any one is after photos, of what was an excellent day, have a look on my site, and click the autosport button.

www.newminicooper.co.uk

or if that link doesnt work click here

It would appear the tuning companies like the MINI!!

Thanks to the ladies on the SuperBike Mag stand for the pole dancing entertainment (yes i have photos!)

If anyone wants any higher res copies, just let me know and i will email them to you.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Link not working right now:(

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Good link, thanks.

Something for all there:

MINI's (Some Indi Blue ones with UJ Roofs too rich), Type-R, Babes. Excellent !!

:D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Minty said:
Basil,

not sure i like the position of the gear stick on the type-r, looks a bit strange.

the babes were excellent, and the pole dancer could really dance!!
My partner loves the position of the gearstick in the Civic......:D

(yes , it's a she)

:)

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Minty

Does the exhaust give any extra hp,and I wonder if this would effect the warranty on the car.!!!!!!!!!!

·
Man in the know!
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dinger, not sure on any hp gains. I think i read a post that said changing the exhaust does affect the warranty, unless it is the JCW box.
However JC garages are not selling the exhaust on its own, so you would have to get the full kit.

Can changing and exhaust really affect the warranty?

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,169 Posts
exhaust and filter

I'm not sure about how the exhaust and filter would affect the BMW warranty, but i believe that as the full works kit gets approval changing the exhaust and filter would be ok too. I spoke to the guy from JCW and he told me that initially Mike Cooper had no plans to sell the 'pipe and filter on their own but has so many requests for them that he is reconsidering now, hope he does as this is one mod i wish to do to mine, expect around 3hp for each piece
Ady (R50)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts