MINI Cooper Forum banner

Autosport International: Show Pics

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  dinger 
#1 · (Edited)
If any one is after photos, of what was an excellent day, have a look on my site, and click the autosport button.

www.newminicooper.co.uk

or if that link doesnt work click here

It would appear the tuning companies like the MINI!!

Thanks to the ladies on the SuperBike Mag stand for the pole dancing entertainment (yes i have photos!)

If anyone wants any higher res copies, just let me know and i will email them to you.

#8 ·
Dinger, not sure on any hp gains. I think i read a post that said changing the exhaust does affect the warranty, unless it is the JCW box.
However JC garages are not selling the exhaust on its own, so you would have to get the full kit.

Can changing and exhaust really affect the warranty?

#9 ·
exhaust and filter

I'm not sure about how the exhaust and filter would affect the BMW warranty, but i believe that as the full works kit gets approval changing the exhaust and filter would be ok too. I spoke to the guy from JCW and he told me that initially Mike Cooper had no plans to sell the 'pipe and filter on their own but has so many requests for them that he is reconsidering now, hope he does as this is one mod i wish to do to mine, expect around 3hp for each piece
Ady (R50)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.