MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Happy MCS Owner
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The status of my 05 Mini S just changed today from Scheduled for Productionm to Awaiting Shipment. That should be enough to make me thrilled but I have a question. When I look in 'Order Detail' it doesn't show the Sports Pac or the Performance Pac. I had asked my MA earlier about this but he said it takes time to update that info and to not worry. My question is if it is now awaiting shipment and it still isn't updated on the site, was it built with those options? Also, how do I track it from now and what is my estimated wait time? Thanks for a quick response.

Deacon Bill :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Deacon Bill said:
Sorry 'bout the last post. I didn't scroll down the options; they are there. Woohoo! My question about how long to wait still stands, though. Thanks!
Probably the last week in January for the worst case scenario. Very difficult to predict, but your MINI dealer will have an estimated delivery date, and you can find out the exact birthdate of your baby by e-mailing the Owner's Lounge. Since you're getting delivery in OK, not sure how many days it would take to transport from the docks (South Carolina?).

You can check the November Production string for tips on how to track the ship, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.