MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Southern Florida Coop S'
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awaiting Transport!! Awaiting Transport! NOOOO!

bah, how long your 05 cooper S take once it began its cruise?

lol, once it gets here I have a challenger!, my bro has a 99' 911!,
One tank of Techron, 30$
One cooper S, 22,500$
One 911, 78,900$

coop S spanking the 911 on some twistie’s
-----------------------------------
Priceless! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
About a month

to Japan. It has to survive going by the Middle East (in it's current state), pirate infested seas and the local Typhoon season. Mine is still waiting at the factory, but at least it has been built.
I am praying that it arrives in one piece. :)

·
BMW Traitor
1,192 Posts
Unless you are an excellent driver, and your brother isn't that good, 911 will eat you alive. Unless the roads favour the MINI. hehe. Boxster maybe, even the S, but 911? Hmmm...I'd like to see that!

To the US it takes a week to go to East Coast (NY, Port Charleston). It takes 2 weeks to go to the west coast. Then it spends about a week or to at the VPC, and from there a few days to be trucked to your dealer, depending on where the dealer is located.

·
Southern Florida Coop S'
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, that's a crock,NO way in h3ll a Coop S can even keep on his back bumper!, I have test drove a S2000, and went to the twistie's...

911>S2000
911>350Z
911>coop S

mind you that if i put 20k in the cooper.. it would prolly be a fair race... still be a tad cheaper to!

Id be better off buying a Used 911 LOL

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
Ill keep up with most people in anything in a S on a very twisty road. not many people can get away from a pro karter ;)

Tho a good driver in a 911 would just clear off. truth is, most people cannt extract the most from their car, ESPECIALLY porsche and alike. A cooper S would be easier to manage on a really tight twist y roaod. but any open bits, the porsche would eat up ground.

·
Checkmate Blue & Silver
91 Posts
piston said:
Awaiting Transport!! Awaiting Transport! NOOOO!

bah, how long your 05 cooper S take once it began its cruise?

lol, once it gets here I have a challenger!, my bro has a 99' 911!,
One tank of Techron, 30$
One cooper S, 22,500$
One 911, 78,900$

coop S spanking the 911 on some twistie’s
-----------------------------------
Priceless! :D
Dude......sorry to burst your bubble.....But I have several quick cars, including a 911 and my beloved MCS, your brother is way out of your league. The only thing you'll be spanking is yourself dreaming about a 911.........LMFAO

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lexuslover said:
Do you even have 'twisties' in USA? :D

(before answering, please come over to UK and drive down some of our 'roads'!)
Agreed that the UK - especially Wales & SCotland, has some of the best twisties out there, but the problem is space! The US is so big, & there is so little traffic once you get out of the town...

I live in France now & am going for a looong drive to the South this afternoon. I have only done 60kms in town on my new Cooper & cannot wait to feel how it grips around some proper corners without Parisiennes / dogs / children / binmen / taxis / buses / other city hazards to slow me down / distract me!

Happy driving!
- blues
"C'mon c'mon"

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lucky you in France - I love driving over there (take my Bugatti type 35 down to the Le Mans race every couple of years - nice!)
Have fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Lexuslover
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing