MINI Cooper Forum banner

Baby prams and pushchairs

16K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  feniyat 
#1 ·
Hi, I am interested to know what type of prams/pushchairs people are using. I am looking to buy one and cant seem to find that many that fold down enough to go in the boot of my cooper.

Thanks in advance for your experience.

#3 ·
We found two that fit, one was a Mothercare branded one and the other was the Mama's and Papa's Aria.

We have gone the the Aria as the Mothercare one seemed to a bit flimsy. We have also got the Mama's and Papa'a Prima Viaggio (spelling???) car seat with the fixing base.

One word of warming though - You may have problems getting the single Aria push chair as it is not a standard catalogue item. Only the double ones are in the catalogue, but the stores get sent odd batches from the manufacturer, hence you cannot order them. All you can do is keep checking with your local store for when they get some in.

Hope that helps

Mark.

#4 ·
MarkMINI said:
We found two that fit, one was a Mothercare branded one and the other was the Mama's and Papa's Aria.

We have gone the the Aria as the Mothercare one seemed to a bit flimsy. We have also got the Mama's and Papa'a Prima Viaggio (spelling???) car seat with the fixing base.

One word of warming though - You may have problems getting the single Aria push chair as it is not a standard catalogue item. Only the double ones are in the catalogue, but the stores get sent odd batches from the manufacturer, hence you cannot order them. All you can do is keep checking with your local store for when they get some in.

Hope that helps

Mark.
Better not say were I found the Aria then. ;)

Quick question MarkMINI, does the Aria go in 'flat', or do you have to put it in on it's side? I forgot to check last time.

Thanks.

Paul

#5 ·
Paul

It goes in on it's side, and the fact that the handle slides down to make it fold shorter means it also fits in if you have CD multichanger installed as well.

Hight wise, it was a very close call, so close that I am a bit concernd that the extra HK speakers in the rear parcel shelf might cause a problem...

O well, too late know to worry!

Mark.

#17 · (Edited)
Paul

It goes in on it's side, and the fact that the handle slides down to make it fold shorter means it also fits in if you have CD multichanger installed as well.

Hight wise, it was a very close call, so close that I am a bit concernd that the extra HK speakers in the rear pa xender discord omegle cel shelf might cause a problem...

O well, too late know to worry!

Mark.
I thought it would be side on only, not much room for anything else....

#11 ·
Mamas & Papas Aria Advance Pushchair

My wife after leaving a company car scheme has opted to purchase a Mini Cooper, having a 3 month old baby it was not the most practicle option in my opinion. After a test drive I changed my mind due to safety features on the Cooper.

This led on to the how to transport the kid around in it.

We currently have a Mamas & Papas MPX chassis & travel system (car seat, cot, chassis, pushchair etc.) and were informed that M & P sell a pushchair called Aria Advance which would be compatible with the M & P kit already purchased (car seat, footmuffs etc).

These pushchairs can be purchased through " The Pram Centre" across from the Barras Glasgow.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.