MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0'6 JCW
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, with a new addition on the way in the coming months, need to find the best fit baby seat for the back row of the mini. Does any one have any recommendation? I saw one promoted in a mini accessories magazine, most likely hideously expensive, looked pretty cool though!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers;)

·
Banned
114 Posts
When my son was riding rear facing, seats have very big issue i used to take him in and out of the car from the trunk. It was easy as pie.I have no idea that aboyt the size of the belts If Mommy was to ride in the back beside him, she would crawl in first and then I would hand her the baby.

·
Registered
91 Posts
When my son was riding rear facing, seats have very big issue i used to take him in and out of the car from the trunk. It was easy as pie.I have no idea that aboyt the size of the belts If Mommy was to ride in the back beside him, she would crawl in first and then I would hand her the baby.
What are you babbling about?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rear facing the Britax Roundabout/Diplomat works very well.

1+ years, the Britax Boulevard is a good choice.

If your toddler is like ours (A big boy or girl) the Britax Frontier is a booster great seat that will serve them wel until they are 7-8 years old.

Like I said my experience is mostly Britax products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts