MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am back with a MINI after selling my last one 8 years ago (2008 Dooper)

I have just put down a deposit on a nearly fully loaded 2014 Countryman SD automatic, and pick it up next week ?

Just a few questions I would like to ask, if anyone would be kind enough to answer.

1. It doesn’t have auto stop/start was this not an option on an auto (my old manual Dooper had it)
2. It states it was built mid 2013, would this car still have the timing chain tensioner issue I have read various threads about.
3. Thinking of a Remap. Does anyone make a system for the SD that is like the bluefin, as bluefin don’t seem to provide for this model.

Thats all for now but I am sure I will have a few more questions soon.
Glad to be back in MINI ???

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Well I am back with a MINI after selling my last one 8 years ago (2008 Dooper)

I have just put down a deposit on a nearly fully loaded 2014 Countryman SD automatic, and pick it up next week ?

Just a few questions I would like to ask, if anyone would be kind enough to answer.

1. It doesn’t have auto stop/start was this not an option on an auto (my old manual Dooper had it)
2. It states it was built mid 2013, would this car still have the timing chain tensioner issue I have read various threads about.
3. Thinking of a Remap. Does anyone make a system for the SD that is like the bluefin, as bluefin don’t seem to provide for this model.

Thats all for now but I am sure I will have a few more questions soon.
Glad to be back in MINI ???

RaceChip and others

Might be better getting a proper ECU remap and dyno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.