MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was ment to get my cooper at the start of jan, when i got call telling me it had been smashed in transport! but all was well they gave me a cooper for the month that it would take for them to get me a new car so all was fine.

after getting my car 13th of feb i noticed that i had no foggers so after a short discussion the garage sorted this out and ordered them to be fitted the following week however the car was back again to the garage by 15th feb due to faulty windows:mad: they were fixed by the next next day it was arranged that the car was to go back today 21st feb to get the foggers fitted. in between times i had given the car a proper clean and wax during which i found the following, marked rear silver insert on my bumper, scrached alloy with the wheel nuts covered in yellow paint, the black plastic lineing that goes round the roof was bubbled (even though it is plastic) also the rear window wiper was not clearing the window properly, the garage has been nothing but super and are now in the process of fixing my car and i have my courtsey car back which is again a cooper.

i was just wondering if anybody else has had a mini adventure to get the new car looking and acting like a new car.

scott shand:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts