MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of my MINI2 "buds" are going to be at Towson BMW this coming Tuesday from 12-2 to see Sylvia and her traveling MINI ?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Just another tease from our good friends in Towson. Can we test-drive the car? Certainly not! Would we receive any additional info that we don't already know? Probably not!

Isn't this the same car that we saw in January? I decided that another walk-around, sit-in wouldn't be enough.

I NEED TO DRIVE IT!

To those who attend, Enjoy! If anyone finds out whether they're offering a test-drive this week, let us know.

Driving into Baltimore from the western outback of Maryland won't be enjoyable until I can do it in my MINI!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hmmm... i'm beginning to feel like persona non grata at mini of towson. haven't heard back from the salesman who took my deposit. and wasn't notified about the mini appearence tomorrow. almost wish i had gone down to mini of arlington instead.

who exactly is the mini contact at mini of towson these days?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
minicar said:
hmmm... i'm beginning to feel like persona non grata at mini of towson. haven't heard back from the salesman who took my deposit. and wasn't notified about the mini appearence tomorrow. almost wish i had gone down to mini of arlington instead.

who exactly is the mini contact at mini of towson these days?
The newest guy's name is Brett Sholder. His cell phone number is 443-632-1190. Don't feel bad. I am the first customer they ever had...#1 deposit left last April before they were named as a dealer. I had to fight with them to take my money...$2,000 at that time. They didn't contact me about the last "sylvia" visit. Brett contacted me twice about this one though.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: The First Oggle

grendizergo said:
Just got back from Towson BMW and lets just say I'm gonna be a very happy boy in a month or two.

Hmmmmm....I just got back as well. I'm #1 on the list for an "S", and I won't be getting happy until June (factory spec car) or July (my spec). Either you're getting a Cooper, or they sold you a BMW !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yup, I'm getting a Cooper. Even if I could afford a $1000 car payment, I'm sure I could think of something better to do with that money than buy Canned Status Symbol.

(No offence intended to those BMW Drivers who can actually appreciate the difference between a 5-series and a Honda Civic.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks to some quick work by Brett at Mini of Towson, I'm back on the list. Apparently, my initial paperwork had gotten lost in the shuffle. Good to know there is still good customer service out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts