MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there on the list at Baron Mini in Kansas in the KC area? Can't get info from them and would like to talk to someone who has better luck than I.
DeniseK:confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am on the list. There have been some posts in the general forum about people dealing with them. Are you dealing with Gabe? If not I suggest you call him.:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally talked to Gabe at Baron Mini, and I'm #45 on the list. Put my order in on 7/11 and he estimates I might see my car by October. When do the 2003 models come out?
DeniseK

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
DeniseK said:
I finally talked to Gabe at Baron Mini, and I'm #45 on the list. Put my order in on 7/11 and he estimates I might see my car by October. When do the 2003 models come out?
DeniseK
DeniseK,

I am also on the list at Baron MINI. I spoke to Gabe (nice guy!) this past Friday and he told me I am #29 on the S list (having put my deposit down in early June 2001) and should expect to receive an S in late July or August. However, at this point Baron's is my backup dealer - it's likely I'll get my S sooner at MINI of St. Louis - so you should expect to move up on the list at least one space if/when I drop off (and probably many more positions once it's time to order - some people may bail when faced with the commitment of locking in their deposit with their order). :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's interesting, Bruce. Did you have to put a $1,000 deposit down at anumber of places? Gabe told me he was on the list for an S as well. It will be interesting to talk to him once he returns from the San Francisco fiesta.
DeniseK

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
DeniseK said:
That's interesting, Bruce. Did you have to put a $1,000 deposit down at anumber of places? Gabe told me he was on the list for an S as well. It will be interesting to talk to him once he returns from the San Francisco fiesta.
DeniseK
Yes, I have spread some deposit money around a few places...:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts