MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I picked up my MOC on friday and have noticed that on the inside doors there is bars (roll cage etc) there are 2 holes on each each of these bars. Is this just me or should thay have a cap or plug on them as i dont like them just being open holes. They are only the size of a 10p (maybe smaller) but i just think it looks unfinished ??

has anyone else got these ?

or should i mention it to the dealer ?

Ill take pictures to show what i mean if no one has the same problem

Thanks

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
robmac said:
panic ye not, every MINI's got them.
nice car, btw!

Well in that case i guess ill have to be the first to change it then..... cant have the same as everyone else. Ill have to speak to a few mini garages/suppliers and see if there is any plugs for them.

Thanks

P.s your cars not bad either :p not as good as my Boo though

·
Registered
127 Posts
Holes?? Read this

I believe these "holes" are for the wind blocker. At least this is the design used on my 3 series.

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
rmorin said:
I believe these "holes" are for the wind blocker. At least this is the design used on my 3 series.
Not unless you usually place your wind deflector on your lap :D

I suppose plugging them would be far too girly - we all know this is a raw (though extremely plasticy) guys car... Did I just say that?... Don't bite me :p

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
abs0lutely said:
Not unless you usually place your wind deflector on your lap :D

I suppose plugging them would be far too girly - we all know this is a raw (though extremely plasticy) guys car... Did I just say that?... Don't bite me :p

Ill have you know Boo is very girly and its her you will have to worry about biting you fromt hat comment not me :D

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
A couple of answers - one girly, one macho man!:

How about a little competition to find the most innovative and attractive way of decorating/disguising these unsightly blemishes?

I'm too busy driving around and grinning like the complete nutter I probably am at all the mere mortals on the road to be worried about a "design feature" like this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts