MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'LL be heading to run MOTOV8N in this event in the Street eliminator class like i've done the two years before. i will post the time's i run after the event. For this class i dont run all out so im not expecting my best times due to consistance wins more and the style i use allows for mistakes and them to be made up. I'm hoping to be dipping in the 14's for the race and maybe a mid to low 14 in practice where i will do 1 or more all out runs. If anyone would like to come and race i wont mind either, but then i wont be the only Mini in a sea of Honda's and VW's

For those who are interested. We won the first event (53 car field) in stock trim 15.9/15.4 (race/all out) second year (61 car field) made it to semi's 15.5/15.1 with 15% pulley and a few other mods. Also did one warm-up race 15.1/14.8 with current set up, But thats without taking out about 300 lbs of gear.

Have fun, Be safe and Keep MOTOV8N

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
Mugami said:
i'LL be heading to run MOTOV8N in this event in the Street eliminator class like i've done the two years before. i will post the time's i run after the event. For this class i dont run all out so im not expecting my best times due to consistance wins more and the style i use allows for mistakes and them to be made up. I'm hoping to be dipping in the 14's for the race and maybe a mid to low 14 in practice where i will do 1 or more all out runs. If anyone would like to come and race i wont mind either, but then i wont be the only Mini in a sea of Honda's and VW's

For those who are interested. We won the first event (53 car field) in stock trim 15.9/15.4 (race/all out) second year (61 car field) made it to semi's 15.5/15.1 with 15% pulley and a few other mods. Also did one warm-up race 15.1/14.8 with current set up, But thats without taking out about 300 lbs of gear.

Have fun, Be safe and Keep MOTOV8N
Good luck Tony ;)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah just found out after visiting our Rivercity site. Makes me wonder why i invested in the tires and rims =(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Mugami
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing