MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'LL be heading to run MOTOV8N in this event in the Street eliminator class like i've done the two years before. i will post the time's i run after the event. For this class i dont run all out so im not expecting my best times due to consistance wins more and the style i use allows for mistakes and them to be made up. I'm hoping to be dipping in the 14's for the race and maybe a mid to low 14 in practice where i will do 1 or more all out runs. If anyone would like to come and race i wont mind either, but then i wont be the only Mini in a sea of Honda's and VW's

For those who are interested. We won the first event (53 car field) in stock trim 15.9/15.4 (race/all out) second year (61 car field) made it to semi's 15.5/15.1 with 15% pulley and a few other mods. Also did one warm-up race 15.1/14.8 with current set up, But thats without taking out about 300 lbs of gear.

Have fun, Be safe and Keep MOTOV8N

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
Mugami said:
i'LL be heading to run MOTOV8N in this event in the Street eliminator class like i've done the two years before. i will post the time's i run after the event. For this class i dont run all out so im not expecting my best times due to consistance wins more and the style i use allows for mistakes and them to be made up. I'm hoping to be dipping in the 14's for the race and maybe a mid to low 14 in practice where i will do 1 or more all out runs. If anyone would like to come and race i wont mind either, but then i wont be the only Mini in a sea of Honda's and VW's

For those who are interested. We won the first event (53 car field) in stock trim 15.9/15.4 (race/all out) second year (61 car field) made it to semi's 15.5/15.1 with 15% pulley and a few other mods. Also did one warm-up race 15.1/14.8 with current set up, But thats without taking out about 300 lbs of gear.

Have fun, Be safe and Keep MOTOV8N
Good luck Tony ;)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah just found out after visiting our Rivercity site. Makes me wonder why i invested in the tires and rims =(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts