MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
-
162 Posts
That is a center lock wheel, which means it uses only a single nut like you see in Champ Car/ALMS/Grand Am/IRL/F1. Unless you have a centerlock hub, or you can find a centerlock adapter like I've seen for some cars, you are out of luck.

·
Registered
220 Posts
joeinitaly said:
Anyone have any info on size/weight/where I can get these?

Pictures at http://www.bbs.com/english/motorsport_produkte.html

BBS DTM-Rad
If you're stuck on getting BBS, I can't help. But take a look at the website for Keskin. They have a pattern that looks very similar (below is a photo of the website's example). I have an excellent source/contact.

http://www.keskin-tuning.com/

I just put KT4s on my Mini this morning - stretched it to 17 X 8 and it looks HOT! No problems with traction/handling...better, if anything. Keskin was kind enough to make the lug pattern special for my Mini, so I know they can accommodate you. The bad thing was, it took three months to get them. I ordered them the same week I ordered my MCSC and they came in two weeks before my Mini.

Attachments

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
KT3s look awefully similar to the BBS RK's I think they are called... check this out...

This is a mini2ers car - IML337... they are as light as hell!

Todd

·
International Merrymaker
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much do those weigh? I need to be careful because some of the roads around here are less than smooth, so I am going to need a wheel that will take it and not bend.

·
Registered
220 Posts
MINIAC said:
ET30 :eek: What tires are you running?
Sorry it took so long for my reply - I haven't been following this thread!

I have the same Dunlop runflats that came with my 17" stock wheels. Still not a problem with performance at all. Lots of positive feedback from looky-loos.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.