MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently it sleeps 6. Its got a toilet and everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
m1les said:
Apparently it sleeps 6. Its got a toilet and everything.
Are you sure that's a MINI?... It looks suspiciously like a Civic Type-R

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
All we need now is Sooty, Sweep & Sue :D :D :D :D

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Dooger,
FYI the Ford Focus is a great drive ! I have driven one on several long journeys and found it a pleasure to drive. Even a Rover 100 has my mini licked ! A KA leaves my min standing !
However the MINI I drove was enormous fun, unlike anything else on the road, mnuch like my mini.
As for the pic, there was a frim that did that to the mini, and looked just as odd !

·
Registered
213 Posts
can I have some mushy peas to match the paint?? can I... can I...?:eek:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
smartbomb said:
Dooger,
FYI the Ford Focus is a great drive ! I have driven one on several long journeys and found it a pleasure to drive.
Ooh I knew I'd get into strife for that comment..;)

I know the Focus is a highly regarded car in motoring circles, but for me it looks like an upturned biscuit tin on wheels..:) Every time I see one I wonder why the panel beaters didn't, you know, stop.:)

As for the triplets (or should that be quads?), they're 2 of my neices and nephews (and have no idea they now have this cult following world-wide!). George was 10 the other day and Lauren is 11 next week. They both think they have the worlds coolest Uncle for driving a MINI..;)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
smartbomb said:
sorry but coming from a former Cinquecento owner....that car is a biscuit tin !
True is was pretty boxy which is why I loved it..strangely though I only ever liked the Yellow ones, (like my last car), all the other colours looked way too biscuit-tinny for my liking..:)

The Cinq was the only other car I've driven since my original classic Mini's to give me that driving 'buzz' too (until the MINI that is).

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Nice one !
My mini must be a shoe box I guess ! It keeps you in touch with the road maybe a little too much ! I'm sure if I had fillings most would have been shaken out by now !
Can't wait for the arrival of my MINI, my mini has served me well...It made it around France and Belgium....can't knock it really...only complaint that above 70 you can't hear yourself think. Am looking forward to giving the MINI as good balt down the swish French roads..!
Oh as for the future variants topic, I'd like to see the clubman feature some sort of sleeping facility !

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dogger said:
The Cinq was the only other car I've driven since my original classic Mini's to give me that driving 'buzz' too (until the MINI that is).
Same here. My first car was a lime-green Cinquecento. I loved it and regret getting rid of it. All other cars I have driven except for the MINI (i've never driven a mini) have been without personality.

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
My mini has a big personality ! My previous 2 cars, MGB and MGBGT had the personality of someone who leaked and was permanently freezing !
if you have never driven a mini you must make it 'a thing to do' ! there is nothing like it !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts