MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great Josh, so you are joining in? That'll be 4 of us from MINI2. And about 25 from MiniTorque!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey peeps, this is looking really MINI2ish, fantastic, the MINI2 Crew. If everyone makes it, that will be:
Nigel (me) RF05 WRX BRG
Jonny English
Jonny's sister
Rosie55
Peppers Pray
Josh
My son (maybe) in his 1992 Cooper or his Caterham 7. He lives in Brighton so if he comes he will probably join up later during the run, probably at the Fuel Stop on the A27.

I feel rather guilty.:eeksurprise:
I live in Hartfield so to the Uckfield Maccy D is 9 miles, 15 minutes.

It is actually slightly off the Uckfield By-Pass - coming South on A22 you have to turn left at the roundabout on A26 to get to the entrance to it immediately on the left, plus the petrol station. Or coming North on A22, straight over roundabout onto A26 and same thing.

The only good thing to come out of Uckfield (it is on the river Uck) is?
Rag'n'Bone Man:big_grin:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lovely sunny day. V chilly strong wind. The rather beautiful South Downs. Great to meet Rosie, Peppers and Jonny, good to see you there peeps. Hope you enjoyed it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Was nice to have a gander and chat.... Good to meet you Nigel.....

Apologies that I missed you other guys...Ran late to this, but hopefully see you at the next meet somewhere.......

Almost ended up stranded too!!!.... I'll start another thread on that though :(

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've posted in your exhaust thread. Dale will organise another Beachy Head run in the summer. Not quite so freezing, better for standing around and nagging.

·
Sour Mash
1,287 Posts
Would like to come for the summer one if it's open to everyone

Was celebrating a birthday the weekend this one was on, would have been well over the limit .. lol

How many people turned up in total?? Did the 25 minitorque guys turn up- sounds a bit overwhelming lol

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done Mrs English - GREAT footage. And you captured the wonderful, open, rolling Sussex South Downs so well. Its not just about the cars!! Great scenery as well. Thanks for sharing.

Can you post it on the FB page? Think the attendees would appreciate it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/379007582560984/

Jack - they were mostly attendees from the FB event page. Probably about 30 cars in total. Maybe only 6-8 from Minitorque.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I actually posted it on there on Sunday evening but its still pending approval from the admin, so thought I would put it on YouTube as well. Gonna try and start putting a lot more car stuff up on YouTube as a mini vlog of sorts if i can be bothered haha but definitely going to put up any meets and trackdays we attend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
Jonny-english
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing