MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just ordered my brand new wheels to go with my brand new hubs, discs and JCW pads.

Mania Racing Bellagio 7.5x18 wrapped in 215/35/18 Avon ZZ3 tyres

All going on on Tuesday down at Think Mini. (I have made sure I got M14x1.25 and not M14x1.5 this time! What you think??

Attachments

·
231bhp on Lohen's dyno
1,741 Posts
Nice looking wheels Adam, good to see something different:wink:, look forward to seeing pics of them on the car.

Might be worth having a word with Phil at Mini Pirate about the centre caps, mine were looking a bit rough so I gave Phil the diametre of the caps & he came up with some vinyl stickers for me. Been on for quite a while now & lasted through numerous washes etc.

Attachments

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will be going on on Wednesday so ill get some pics up as soon as they are on!

Oh okay, cheers i will send him an email, see what he can do for me! cheers :)

·
Overly excited!!
1,364 Posts
Those wheels look funky. Be interesting to see what they look like. I think they will go well with the pepper white.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep they are on! Thanks to Lucky Dave and Think MINI!

I will get some better pics up when i have thoroughly cleaned the car and wheels. :D:D

Attachments

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
Now, where was that thread about Chavved up Minis....................

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
some people eh.
Yeh, sorry Aam, twas a bit harsh of me :redface:. I just think thew wheels are all wrong - look too pimp in a druggy sort of way and don't suit the car. That's my opinion anyway, if you like them then fair enough, that's what counts.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeh, sorry Aam, twas a bit harsh of me :redface:. I just think thew wheels are all wrong - look too pimp in a druggy sort of way and don't suit the car. That's my opinion anyway, if you like them then fair enough, that's what counts.
thats fair enough - i can appreciate people opinions as we all like different things and different styles. dont appreciate being called a chav when someone has never met me :p :D

but they do look alot better in the flesh i have to say

The GPs have there own section?
that made me giggle lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts