MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
New England
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, This is an attempt to get info to everyone about tomorrow's run, since NEMINI is down for a couple of days!!!

This is really screwed up. I posted the schedule, etc. at NEMINI last night, and by 8am this morning the site was down.

Meet Sunday morning at Guido's grocery, 760 South Main Street, Great Barrington, MA.

We are leaving at 930am sharp.

Bring lunch. Figure 4 hours of seat time.

PLEASE email me at harry15 (at) mindspring.com or post at the trip's thread on NAM:

MINI COOPER :: North American Motoring - Berkshires/Green Mountains Fall Run I - Oct 5

if you are coming and have found your way here. Phone number is 860 379 5559 ...

Harry

·
Premium Member
7,989 Posts
There's also an Apple Picking run tomorrow, some folks are making that one so won't be able to make yours ... hope you get a good turnout

·
New England
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's also an Apple Picking run tomorrow, some folks are making that one so won't be able to make yours ... hope you get a good turnout
Thanks for the note. With NEMINI going down for the weekend for a host swap, we've lost touch with 5 MINIs due to the lack of communication and it looks like only 3 will show up. That's too bad but we're going anyway!

We are doing this again on Sunday Oct 26 ...

Kind regards!
Harry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts